Wedding Woes
Options

s/o The View

I caught the clip on Perez where BW tries to skewer Paula Deen because she ecourages children to eat fattening food while the US experiences this huge problem with obesity.Does BW not know who Paula is? Has BW seen her sons, neither of whom are overweight. It was beyond stupid...then Whoopi started greasing up the chicken, acting a fool and trying to be all, "Look people, over here....something shiny! Don't look at the crazy white women!"

Re: s/o The View

• Options
    edited December 2011
    So, Paula Deen encourages children to eat fattening food how? I thought parents controlled children and did the cooking.
    "I would be sad if sex was only about the climax, lame." Someone who is obviously doing it wrong
    Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Clearly parents are morons and blindly follow Paula Deen's all knowing ways. ADURR!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Ok, because the thoought of a five year old driving to the grocery store, buying the food, and bringing it back home to cook tonight scared me.
    "I would be sad if sex was only about the climax, lame." Someone who is obviously doing it wrong
    Photobucket
  • Options
    GBCKGBCK member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I wasn't aware Paula was a kid-friendly show.  Or that her stuff has widespread kid appeal.I mean, sheesh, pick on the people who market their crap w/ cartoon animals.Chester Cheetah or something.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    RONALD MCDONALD IS JESUS!
    Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I wasn't aware Paula was a kid-friendly show. Or that her stuff has widespread kid appeal.It isn't. It doesn't. Which is why BW is stupid.
  • Options
    GBCKGBCK member
    edited December 2011
    That's what I thought, but, I don't have cable so I don't see Queen Paula.Although I bet the kids would love them some gooey butter cake to clog their wee pink arteries with.
  • Options
    baconsmombaconsmom member
    5 Love Its First Answer First Anniversary Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    Also - let's all sing the chorus together - THERE IS NO OBESITY CRISIS. <goes back to corner to bang fat head against wall>
  • Options
    6fsn6fsn member
    edited December 2011
    Paula Deen doesn't try to hide the fact her food is fattening.  It's not like she's making a salad that really has 10000 grams of fat in it.BW's getting up there, maybe her mind is slipping.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards