Wedding Woes
Options

Good morning, ladies

I started the new job yesterday. So far, so good. The commute is a touch longer than I'm used to, but still only 15 minutes.Unfortunately, this morning, I had a major wardrobe disaster. All of my work pants are too big. Not just baggy, but to the point where they're almost falling down. So today at lunch, I need to head over to the mall and get some new work clothes.I know it's a good problem to have, but I hate spending money on work clothes. Especially considering that I love all those other pants and they're by no means old. How's everyone else's week going?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Good morning, ladies

• Options
    can you take the pants in yourself, or have them taken in? better to buy clothes because you lost a size, rather than gained a size.
  • Options
    Good news on the new job and the huge pants.  Can you get them tailored?
  • Options
    I was thinking about that. There's a couple of pairs that I really love, so it might be worth it for those 2. It's really mostly in the waist and hips. My thighs will be big no matter what.    
  • Options
    Ditto everyone else.  See how expensive it would be to have them tailored vs. buying all new. Congrats on the new job!
  • Options
    have the tailor add an elastic waist, like sweatpants.  hth
  • Options
    Perfect. An elastic band would look amazing.I remember as a kid, I insisted that all my jeans had an elastic waist.
  • Options
    Yay for the new job.  On the pants front- 6let has a bunch of adjustable waist.  There's a button and a little strip of elastic to move the waist in and out.  Ask the tailor for that.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards