Washington-Seattle
Options

E-Pics!

Hi all!

We have our e-pics this weekend so I thought I'd ask everyone some questions!!
- What was/is your favorite shot?
- Any shots you wish had been taken?
- Did you get your make up done? (my wedding MUA doesn't include this and she's a little $$ for e-pics...)

TIA and send some Knottie vibes again down pours!!  Laughing

Re: E-Pics!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    -My favorite shots are the one in my sig and the one that is my picture. -Nope I was very happy with my epics -I did my own makeup, but reflecting I wish I would have had it done because it did not show up well in the pictures. I recommend just going to a MAC counter and having them do it. If it is peak hours they might charge you 30 dollars, but you get the money back in product. I had them do my make up for my b-pics and it turned out great!
    imageimageimage
    Newlywed Athlete Blog
    DD Arrived 10/17/2011
    2012 Races
    Valentine's Day Dash - 5k - 2/11/12 - 34:21
    Kirkland 5k - 5/13/12 - 31:59
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    - What was/is your favorite shot? Mostly the ones that don't look like anyone is around - it's just us hanging out, etc.  There are a couple that look like we're sort of hidden off in an area and the camera sees through towards us which I really like.
    - Any shots you wish had been taken? I was hoping for pics that included FI's motorcycle since that was something we did a lot when we first started dating.
    - Did you get your make up done? (my wedding MUA doesn't include this and she's a little $$ for e-pics...) Yes, I had to get makeup anyhow and scheduled an appointment with the lady at the Clinique counter to have a makeover done.  I also paid for a shampoo & style with my hairstylist ($20) because I wanted to have a little more volume in it than I can normally get myself.
    Family fall photo session with Ashley Hoyle Photography
    Married 7/10/10
    Wedding Planning Bio - Updated 6/13/2010
    Anniversary
  • Options
    Kaye SmithKaye Smith member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    -What was/is your favorite shot? We have a ton where we're just looking at each other.  Sounds totally cheesy, but as i am one to critique my picture and find any imperfection in my face, those worked out the best! 

- Any shots you wish had been taken? I wish i would have had a good ring pic.  Well, there's one that i liked, but i hadn't thought of doing my nails beforehand (and my nails were JACKED!).]

- Did you get your make up done? (my wedding MUA doesn't include this and she's a little $$ for e-pics...) I did my own makeup, but had the people at MAC put on some fake eyelashes.  First time i ever wore them, they felt funny, but they looked great! 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    - What was/is your favorite shot? In general I love the artistic shots with different fun angles. I love the shots of FI looking at me.
    - Any shots you wish had been taken? I wish we would have been more relaxed and taken more fun shots. I also love pics in alleys and on train tracks and we didn't do that. I also wish we had a few more shots of us smiling at the camera.
    - Did you get your make up done? i got my makeup done at the mac counter for free. just call and make an appt and i doubt you'll have to pay.

i also suggest wearing a bright color.. and not just white or black. colors seem to pop much more. I suggest wearing clothes that you are comfortable in and won't be pulling on or adjusting a lot. One thing our photog said was that if he is wearing long sleeves, I should wear long sleeves. I wish I would have known that before I showed up with short sleeves and he had long.
    BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker we're having twins!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards