Wedding Woes
Options

Since I missed the confession session

I love the Gilmore Girls. I hate country music, with the exception of Johnny Cash. I SHUN H for never having seen Edward Scissor Hands. Turning 32 sucks eggs because it is too far away from 20 for me to hold onto my 20s any more. If anyone ever offers you Promethazine and you have 48 hours available for a nap - take it. Beebee confession: H always gets me jewelry for my bday. He is the only person who can buy my jewelry that I like. Here it comes....it is always from the same store and I'm irritated. I'm going to end up looking like their frickin' poster child. MinM = ingrate.

Re: Since I missed the confession session

• Options
    I've liked 32 for some reason.  I think b/c it was like, Okay, not in my 20s anymore and don't have to pretend like I care that I'm not in my 20s anymore.I love Johnny Cash.  We share a birthday.I could not recognize jewelry from any specific store, ever.  That one is kinda nutty, Min.  ;)
  • Options
    31 was hard. 32 was fun. 35 was eye opening. 36 is off to a great start.   Enjoy your jewelry.:)
  • Options
    I love Gilmore Girls, too.  Note the town that I say I'm from when you click on my SN. I think I'll have an okay time with 32.  31 was much harder than 30, though.

I just a friendly gal looking for options.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
     jane seymore's open hearts snicker.
  • Options
    I share a birthday with John & Sean Lennon! Varuna, seriously, I think you are my new BFF :)
  • Options
    The day he died I went and had a drink for him.  Which is ironic, since he didn't drink anymore.Have you ever seen the video he did for his cover of "Hurt"?  It's so painful.  I've seen it twice, bawled both times, and swore to never watch it again.  They filmed it about a month before June died, so she's in it and it was released after she passed.  It's basically a collection of his home videos with the kids and stuff.  It's incredibly moving.
  • Options
    Does he buy it from Brighton Collection or whatever that store is?  I have to admit, I hate that place.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Johnny and June were married in the same little church in Franklin, KY where my MIL & FIL were married.  I like most of his music.  But I am tired of hearing about Roseanne Cash's new cd.  I'm not crazy about her voice.  NPR is covering it like the 2nd coming of Christ.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Yes, V, I have and it drives me to tears everytime. That, and his love & relationship for June. The jewelry is from a noteworthy collection. People have noted.
  • Options
    i know where!  and you have a new bff -- hope you like waffle house!
  • Options
    HMO - all seeing & all knowing!!
  • Options
    I have never seen edward scissorhands.*hiding*
  • Options
    i've seen edward scissorhands, the musical.
  • Options
    I repeat...WHAT.
  • Options
    I love Johnny Cash. I didn't like any country at first, but DH made me watch 'walk the line' and I actually listened to his songs, and now I love him. There was a little video of him performing in some library shortly before he died (his last performance, I think), there wasnt much of a crowd, but he was talking about June, and it was so sweet. And that picture of Edward Scissorhands is hilarious.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards