Washington-Seattle
Options

Flowers!

I'm getting married in about a year so way too early to worry much about flowers, but I am trying to tweak my budget now and get a more firm idea of wedding colors...and don't really know how much I should expect to pay.

I was wondering, has anyone tried to order flowers through a vendor at Pike Place Market or know someone who has? Were you happy with everything? If you don't mind me asking, about how much did it cost?

I thought this might be a good way to save money, and I want to look at the market flowers a lot next month to figure out colors. I'm getting hitched in June '11

Happy Friday Everyone!

Re: Flowers!

• Options
    edited December 2011

There have been a couple girls in the past that have used them and liked them. I think you just go down and talk to them. Som eone mentioned you give them like a $20-$50 deposit and then pay the rest when you come to pick your stuff up the day or two before your wedding. You should go down now, take lots of pics of all the arrangements, go home and decide what you want/like. That's what I did last year. Now i'll just go down this year, in the next few weeks, and start getting actual prices.

I'm definitely using flowers from the market. I don't want to spend more than $400 for all the flowers.. and I think its definitely doable.

GL!

BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker we're having twins!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards