Wedding Woes
Options

Boy attacks family after cell taken away

Boy is EIGHTEEN. FALMOUTH, Mass. — Authorities said an angry Massachusetts teen kicked his mother in the throat, head-butted his brother and punched and bit his father after his mom took away his cell phone to punish him. The Cape Cod Times reported that Brandon Turner pleaded not guilty in Falmouth District Court on Thursday to charges that include assault and battery with a dangerous weapon. Police said his mother took away his cell phone after he hit his 15-year-old brother Tuesday. The next day, an angry Turner attacked members of his family. The father, a corrections officer, had to use handcuffs to subdue his 18-year-old son. Police were forced to use leg shackles to get him under control. He was held on $1,000 bail. It was not immediately clear if Turner has legal representation.
MIL is thrilled you're joining the family. Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Boy attacks family after cell taken away

• Options
    VarunaTTVarunaTT member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its First Answer
    edited December 2011
    I'm appalled at this.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We're friends with a couple who have adult children, 19 & 20, still living at home who act and are treated like they are 12.19 y.o. son is still sent to the barber whenever he "gets in trouble". Neither child has any respect for their parents or belongings. Both have damaged their cars and their parents car, but it's no big deal because mom and dad always fix their fvck-ups. Last time they were over son rolled his dirty sleeping bag out on our couch, covering it in dirt and leaves. H got pissed, son laughed it off, mom vacuumed the couch.
  • Options
    VarunaTTVarunaTT member
    edited December 2011
    Sounds like my BIL and my air mattress.  I think we exchanged those stories.  Only he's 26!!
  • Options
    VarunaTTVarunaTT member
    edited December 2011
    I should add, I don't think my BIL ever did anything like this though.  He behaved badly A LOT in my estimation, but never this far over the line.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Oh yes, I remember the BIL/Mattress story. This is extreme case, and there's definitely something wrong with this kid's head.Our friend gets upset and offended when people call her kids spoiled and inconsiderate. She can't see it because they're her kids and she was raised the same way. Her parents did everything for her, including raising the son she had at age 16. Now it's her husband who does everything for her.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards