Wedding Woes
Options

ilovelongassnames

Are you here? I have questions about taking classes at the gym.
"I would be sad if sex was only about the climax, lame." Someone who is obviously doing it wrong
Photobucket

Re: ilovelongassnames

• Options
    I'm here dahhling, what's up?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Gone too Soon.
  • Options
    I got bored with going to the gym on my own and with the time change and the weather gettting wonky, I'd only be able to workout outdoors on Saturdays and Sundays, so I'm thinking about taking classes. Please to be looking over my schedule.Sunday-No classes offered at the gym. I'd do my own thing. Monday-On my own in the morning. Pilates in the evening Tuesday-Body blast in the morning. On my own in the evening. Wedneday-Turbo Kick in the morning. On my own in the evening. Thursday-Body Blast in the morning. On my own in the evening. Friday-No class due to my work scehdule. I'd do my own thing in the evening. Saturday-Yoga in the late morning. On my own in the evening.
    "I would be sad if sex was only about the climax, lame." Someone who is obviously doing it wrong
    Photobucket
  • Options
    Looks like a good mix to me, but damn Gina, that's a lot of working out. 2 a days, every day, really?
  • Options
    I live in a town of less than 50k. There really isn't much going on during the week beyond work.
    Photobucket
  • Options
    Ah, but trashy tv exists EVERYWHERE! ;)
  • Options
    Well, we do have DVR. Andplusalso, I'm training for a marathon, but I don't want to burn out on all running all the time.
    Photobucket
  • Options
    I hear ya. I'm trying to mentally steal some of your motivation and deposit it into my negative fund.
  • Options
    I look at it like this: I'm not doing anything constructive with that time anyway. I can DVR stuff and watch it later, it won't kill me.
    Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards