Wedding Woes
Options

I thought there was No Such Agency?

This is just weird:Remember when the NSA “didn’t exist?” Now they’re so in-your-face that they’re actually courting your kids! The National Security Agency even has a Website designed just for kids. The CryptoKids is designed for “America’s future codemakers & codebreakers,” and mixes cutesy games and crafts (think “Make your own cypher” this fall instead of the same old pinecone birdfeeder) with info-filled sections on “how can I work for the NSA?” and career field at the NSA (”it’s never to early to start thinking about what you want to be when you grow up.”). There are even courses of study for high school kids (still time apply for the upcoming program). And in case you’re worried, no, they don’t ask for your kids’ personal information. But I’m sure they’re tracking down every cookie on your computer as we speak.

Re: I thought there was No Such Agency?

• Options
    You thought there wasn't an NSA?  It's been around since WWII, I think, helping to break German and Japanese codes, as well as help the Navajo language be used as a code.  I believe it has it's beginnings with the British version.  It's also the agency that listens to all of the phone traffic, rumored anyway, though they deny listening to lots of it.  I guess you could call them the technological spies, while the CIA are the field officers.
  • Options
    I feel like I'm missing sarcasm though, so excuse me if I'm being a dolt.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards