Wedding Woes
Options

Morning movie review

Nines - Ryan Reynolds, occasionally with his shirt off. It's a trippy movie, esp. when I was expecting something not like it at all. I suggest it. Also - it has the little girl from Phoebe in Wonderland in it. Dakota Fannings little sister... what's her name?

Re: Morning movie review

• Options
    mrsconn23mrsconn23 member
    First Anniversary First Answer 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh I have a review:"Ghosts of Girlfriends Past"- It was pretty lame and predictable, Matthew McHottie was pretty good to look at.  Jen Garner was whiny, as she usually is.  Lacey Charbet (sp?) was shrieky.  But it kept me company while I did dishes and other house work.  I only needed to keep half my attention on the movie to know what was going on.  Oh and it had a guy from SATC.  He was only in the fleet week episode and Carried danced with him at the big party they went to.  I remembered him because I thought he was really hot.  :) Next up:  "The Proposal", "The Reader", and I may go rent "Away We Go" with my free rental coupon that I have.  It's def. going to be a chick-flicky weekend in the Conn house.  :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Right now we have Ghosts of Girlfriends Past (I figured it would suck, but I rented it anyway. YAY Netflix!) as well as Pride and Glory (YAY Edward Norton!) and Elizabeth (YAY for movie recs from your counselors!)
  • Options
    6fsn6fsn member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I want to move in with mrs.conn this weekend.
  • Options
    jessjo04jessjo04 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I saw Ghosts of Girlfriends Past on the airplane to my honeymoon. It was average, imo. A lot like every other date movie. And I LOVE Edward Norton, I would so jump him in a second.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    mrsconn23mrsconn23 member
    First Anniversary First Answer 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Come on over 6, I've got 2 empty beds.  :)  There's plenty of room for a pack-n-play for 6let.  You don't think I'd let you visit without him and all his one year old cuteness.  ;)Sunday, I'm going to the pumpkin patch.  I'm sure he'd have a blast.  :)
  • Options
    6fsn6fsn member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Saweet!  We're doing the pumpkin patch next weekend.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards