Wedding Woes
Options

I think they *FINALLY* caught me

I signed up for a free 6 month trial of Entertainment Weekly YEARS AND YEARS ago. I'm talking 1999. I requested they stop sending me the magazine when I would be required to pay for it.They never sent me a bill, but they have sent me the mag every freaking week, to every address I have had, no snags. FINALLY, the last one I got had a special cover that said this MAY be my last edition. I hope it is.

Re: I think they *FINALLY* caught me

• Options
    jessjo04jessjo04 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hope they dont bill you for the past 10 years, you'll get a bill for $2397! (completely made up figure, of course)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    hugitouthugitout member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm getting Us Weekly for some unknown reason.  It's good bubble bath reading... not like I ever get time to take those.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    HIO, good to see you. How's school?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Check your credit cards ladies!  My lil sis started getting a bunch of magazines & didn't know why until she noticed a strange charge of her credit card. Some strange promotion she inadvertently agreed to over the phone & 10 yrs worth of magazine subscriptions were charged to her CC.
    BabyFruit Ticker image
  • Options
    zsazsa-stlzsazsa-stl member
    First Answer 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    I wish I could get Entertainment Weekly.  I once got free Maxim for a year.  Oh joy.

I just a friendly gal looking for options.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I enjoy the 'men's' magazines more. I enjoy Details quite a bit. And jessjo, clearly you do no know me, I check all accounts at least twice a day.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards