Wedding Woes
Options

Glee Fans

Okay, ignore his outfit (or at least overlook it).

Re: Glee Fans

• Options
    IDK why, but I can't find him attractive.  Something about him just makes me think little boy, pecs and abs aside.  And it cracks me up whenever they make fun of his hair, b/c I always think the same thing.
  • Options
    It's the Justin Timberlake hair for sure.
  • Options
    I'm with Varuna on this one.and there is no overlooking that outfit....just not possible.
    br>imageimage
    IF/Baby Blog
    2 years, 2 surgeries, 2 clomid fails, 2 IUIs, 1 loss, IVF #1 - 10/25/10 = BFP!
    TTC #2 - 6/12 surgery #3, FET #1 & 1.2 = BFN, 12/2012 FET #2 = BFP!
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers

I can't wait for the "im getting a divorce" post in 5 years or so because your husbands were fed up with your disgusting chair asses from playing on the knot all day and getting fired 4-5 times for not doing any work. you guys are all winners!! ~ Laur929
  • Options
    Okay fine...double bag his head.
  • Options
    But I think JT is attractive and have no issue with it.  I think it also has to do with the show somewhat.  He's just so "OMG I'm soooooooooooooooooo goooooooooooooooooooooood and earnest," it's annoying.I can't figure out what's attached to his genitals either.  Is it a chicken head?
  • Options
    HEE @ chicken head
  • Options
    Hello, I'd like to take a ride on your chicken please!  :)
  • Options
    yeah, I'm also on the "dont find him attractive" boat. Maybe it's because he looks like a creepy kid at the pretzel store in the mall that had a crush on me, or maybe it's just because he's cocky, but he ugly.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards