edited December 2011
    NWR maybe? Kinda.. - The Knot Forums

• jessjo04jessjo04 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
  • VarunaTTVarunaTT member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its First Answer
    edited December 2011
    Great.However, I am making my WoW siggy and putting "Original Cyber gangsta" as the text line.
  • jojobrnjojobrn member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    And hey, maybe the baby can help bring (Trish was it?) your FSIL closer. Nothing like a baby to bring families together!I don't think a baby will help this situation in any way, shape, or form.
  • hmonkeyhmonkey member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    please to be remembering that this girl proposed to brian using conversation hearts. and he said no.
  • edited December 2011
    My word...
    "I would be sad if sex was only about the climax, lame." Someone who is obviously doing it wrong
    Photobucket
  • LnR70707LnR70707 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    She lies...she totally got knocked up on purpose....a simple google search of her PB name turned up a ton of posts on pregnancy boards a few months ago.
    br>imageimage
    IF/Baby Blog
    2 years, 2 surgeries, 2 clomid fails, 2 IUIs, 1 loss, IVF #1 - 10/25/10 = BFP!
    TTC #2 - 6/12 surgery #3, FET #1 & 1.2 = BFN, 12/2012 FET #2 = BFP!
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers

I can't wait for the "im getting a divorce" post in 5 years or so because your husbands were fed up with your disgusting chair asses from playing on the knot all day and getting fired 4-5 times for not doing any work. you guys are all winners!! ~ Laur929
  • edited December 2011
    This is also clown makeup b-pics, right?
  • LnR70707LnR70707 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    no, that was route66 or something...she moved over to TIP after her FI dumped her.
    br>imageimage
    IF/Baby Blog
    2 years, 2 surgeries, 2 clomid fails, 2 IUIs, 1 loss, IVF #1 - 10/25/10 = BFP!
    TTC #2 - 6/12 surgery #3, FET #1 & 1.2 = BFN, 12/2012 FET #2 = BFP!
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers

I can't wait for the "im getting a divorce" post in 5 years or so because your husbands were fed up with your disgusting chair asses from playing on the knot all day and getting fired 4-5 times for not doing any work. you guys are all winners!! ~ Laur929
  • TheDuckisTheDuckis member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Wow. I didn't know they'd ever managed to get engaged (I bet they didn't, and wedding plans are "on hold" because they were never on to begin with.)I love how all the P&E chicks were all "but you can have a quickie wedding." Because God forbid they have that baby out of wedlock. Tisk tisk.
  • hmonkeyhmonkey member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    and then tip dumped route66 after she posted a bunch of drama and other nonsense.
    edited December 2011
    That was a sad day in TIP history. Much as I hated Route, I just couldn't quit her. I wonder how many times she's been fake-raped since she gbcn-ed.
  • baconsmombaconsmom member
    5 Love Its First Answer First Anniversary Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    But I can't get pregnant. The universe has a sick sense of humour.
  • VarunaTTVarunaTT member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its First Answer
    edited December 2011
    TD, what the what?"I wonder how many times she's been fake-raped since she gbcn-ed."
    edited December 2011
    She used to post about all these dates she went on after she broke up with her FI. As if the idea that someone would want to share a meal with her wasn't shocking enough, something uber-dramatic ALWAYS happened. Once she said a guy attacked her, and TIP ate it up. Everyone was trying to talk her into pressing charges and asking why she hadn't called the police. Then she started to backpedal and said "sexual assault and rape aren't the same thing," she fought him off anyway, he used to be her friend, and all kinds of bs. My guess is that the entire situation (including the existence of the guy) took place in her imagination.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards