Wedding Woes

What's for dinner?

I need to take out something to defrost for dinner, or run to Safeway to pick something up. I think I may go to the store and get some beef and make chili. And Jiffy to make some cornbread. I don't know yet. My life is hard.

Re: What's for dinner?

• pegasuskatpegasuskat member
    First Comment Name Dropper 5 Love Its First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Chili, cornbread and brownies will be our dinner tomorrow. Its a Halloween tradition.
  • edited December 2011
    pasta carbonara. Unless H is still feeling sick. then it'll just be pasta with butter and parmesean.
  • fishgirl77fishgirl77 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Either tonight or tomorrow we're going to have bratwurst or knockwurst (if we can find some) and German potato salad.  H may or may not want cabbage as well.
  • DG1DG1 member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    leftover pizza.  We were out of time, ingredients, and inspiration last night.  We always order too much - we'll be eating pizza for days.

• edited December 2011
    We're going out. Probably end up at BJs, or some place like that. I told my CW she could pick.
  • **O-Face****O-Face** member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Whateverthefluck I find.  Seriously, I'm so not interested in making dinner.We get to go see DOG tonight, so that should be interesting.Hopefully the dog is good enough that it puts H's reservations at ease.
  • edited December 2011
    Pork chops baked with rice and mushroom soup. Steamed Veggies.
    MIL is thrilled you're joining the family. Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • TheDuckisTheDuckis member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Some form of leftovers. I'm pretty sure pulled pork and spaghetti sauce are breeding in my freezer. I'm forcing myself to go to the grocery store today so I can spend the weekend baking.
  • PMeg819PMeg819 member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its First Answer
    edited December 2011
    Tomorrow night is pizza. I'm going to go to Papa Murphy's on the way home and pick up a pizza to make. DH loves their pizza.
  • VarunaTTVarunaTT member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its First Answer
    edited December 2011
    Pork chops with an orange soy sauce, green beans, brown rice.  Simple but tasty and healthy.
  • 6fsn6fsn member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Leftovers- chicken, broccoli, and rice. PMeg- get the Papa Murphy's halloween pizza.  It looks so cute on the commercial.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards