Wedding Woes
Options

6, My mom is your MIL.

She does the same thing when we are watching tv. I think she's a step worse because she starts asking questions about movies that we both have never seen and started watching at the same time.Mom: "Who's that?"Me: "I don't know?"Mom: Why did he kill the guy?"Me: "Lady, you do realize that we started watching this at the same time, but if you hush up, I might be able to find out."

Re: 6, My mom is your MIL.

• Options
    PMeg819PMeg819 member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its First Answer
    edited December 2011
    DH does this. That and he always says "what did they say?" I don't know dude, you were being loud. Turn up your damn hearing aid and STFU.
  • Options
    hmonkeyhmonkey member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i love "what did he say?"  it is quickly followed by "what did he say when i was saying 'what did he say'?"
  • Options
    mrsconn23mrsconn23 member
    First Anniversary First Answer 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    PMeg-My H = Your H, exactly.  They are MFEO. :)
  • Options
    6fsn6fsn member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ha Nola she does that too!  And the asking what they said.  She makes fun of her mom not being able to hear, but she can't either.
  • Options
    DG1DG1 member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    lol. This is why TiVo is so wonderful. WTF did people do before you could pause and do a quick 8-second rewind?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    My coworker is queen of "what did the say" at meetings. I refuse to sit next to her anymore. I miss half of the things said, because I'm telling her what the people said every 5 minutes. I asked her one day if she had any hearing lost, and she looked at me like I had a third eye.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    DH does the same damn thing. I always say "I've seen as much of this as you have!"
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards