Washington-Seattle
Options

Friday Rant and Rave

Is it becoming extinct? I don't think we did one last week either :( ... Well I will start it!

Rant: Writing performance reviews. I hate writing performance reviews. So long and I say the same thing over and over. Urgh

Rave: At least I am home writing them. Almost have two rough drafts done. After this second one I get a lunch break. Yay! Better get to it!
imageimageimage
Newlywed Athlete Blog
DD Arrived 10/17/2011
2012 Races
Valentine's Day Dash - 5k - 2/11/12 - 34:21
Kirkland 5k - 5/13/12 - 31:59

Re: Friday Rant and Rave

• Options
    mgoss228mgoss228 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Rant:  I am super tired and I am procrastinating on the knot, although I still have stuff to do at work.....

Rave:  Christmas shopping this weekend!
    OMH est. May 7, 2011
    Photo courtesy of jennygg.com
    My never updated Planning/Married Bio: http://mgoss228.weebly.com/
    Seattle Knotties: Please page me if you send me a PM!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Rant: I'm super sick, feel like there is a fat kid sitting on my chest...and I'm at work.
    Rant 2: got ANOTHER chip in my already cracked windshield on my drive to work this morning.  Boo.

Rave: I have no plans but to hang out in bed and get better all weekend.
    Rave 2: My mom just purchased the necklace I want to wear with my dress as my xmas present! :)
    Amanda & Joel
    Planning bio: updated 05.11.10
    326 were asked to dance image
    120 will boogie the night away image 110 have two left feet image 96 are couch potatoes image
    RSVP Date: Sept 10, 2010
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Rant---I'm so sick of being sick! not with a cold but with stress and my body freaking out about it all!

Rave- I'm baking cookies and get to snuggle with the most snuggly of cats at the moment!
    Steph and Brad 10-1-10

"Be yourself, everyone else is already taken".
    See my bio!
  • Options
    alyssa324alyssa324 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    rant: I did my FMIL a favor way to early this morning and it turns out it was mondatory for her to go. So it was a huge waste of time and i got a talkin to for no reason
    Frown

rave: We have no plans this weekend so we might actually have a stress free relaxing family weekend!
    Laughing
  • Options
    jeannigirljeannigirl member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011

Rant: I am so tired and want to get out of here and go home.

Rave Will take a drive somewhere tomorrow with FI and take some time to de-stress from this hectic week.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Rant: This has been a crummy week.  And I 'm sick of being so doggone cold!!  Brrrrr!

Rave: GTG tonight!!  And FI and I get a date night tomorrow - dinner and the 2012 movie!  YAY!!!
    Family fall photo session with Ashley Hoyle Photography
    Married 7/10/10
    Wedding Planning Bio - Updated 6/13/2010
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    rant: relatives who invite themselves to the wedding. Ettiquette is a two-way street, people!

Rave: Bathroom's getting re-painted this month!

1st year anniversary in Victoria with a killer whale topiary!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Rant:  I am exhausted & freezing.  Now that I am home, I don't want to go anywhere!  I just want to get warm!  Are you guys sure you don't want to have the GTG in my living room?

Rave:  Ummmm...  GTG tonight.  I am looking forward to seeing you all.  Not sure how I feel about all the FI/husband's coming along, should be interesting!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Rant: I've been sick all week. Right when I feel like it's passing I start to feel sick again.

Rave 1: One of my BMs is planning a trip to NYC in March/April. She travels by herself and she is crazy and it is my DrEAM to visit NYC. I recently learned that FI doesn't want to go ever (RANT!) but we talked about it and he says I can go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know it is super close to our wedding and we are probably not going on a HM as of right now. But FI knows that if I don't go with her, I'll probably never get to. SO, NYC, here I come!

Rave 2: Can't wait to see everyone tonight.. yes, why are all the FI's coming??? We don't bite! I guess we'll see how it goes this time and if it is weird, next time we'll veto it!
    BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker we're having twins!
  • Options
    dmw_2010dmw_2010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Rant: Work has been soooo boring this week.  If I'm not going to do anything, I'd rather be at home1

Rave: GTG tonight! Plus a birthday party for one of my friends tomorrow.  It should be a good weekend.

• Options
    ArchelArchel member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Rant: I've been sooooo sleepy this week. I guess not getting enough z's at night. Or maybe the weather. Or both.

Rave: Today was bring your dog in day! So I brought my cute little puppy and he cheered everyone up!
    - Rachel

Married 11/6/10

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Rant: Totally ready for July and it's so far away...

Rave: On my way to the Scholastic Warehouse Sale!
  • Options
    jennuinnejennuinne member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Rant:  This week has been crazy busy at work, I'll have to work this weekend, and I'm freaking freezing.  Seems like everyone's exhausted and cold...glad to hear its not just me.

Rave:  Um?  It's Friday.  And I can sleep in tomorrow.  That's all I got.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Rant: Stuck working on crappy class projects all weekend because I procrastinated on them. Suck! Must do them or I don't graduate next Friday.

Rant: None of my family is going to come down for said graduation either, even though I'm 'valedictorian' of my class.

Rant: The delivery of all my sparkley wonderful Martha Stewart christmas stuff DH ordered me to suck up for spending $450 on surround sound, has been delayed until Monday. I was gonna decorate this weeked. *pout*

Rant: I'm done feeling super isolated and alone living so far from my family and friends. I'm tired of being excluded from doing things with my so called 'friends' here. So juvenile. I think come spring, I'm gonna pack up and move home even though I love my little cottage. :/

Rave: Had a pretty good interview this week for an awesome job back home.

Rave: DH bought his plane tickets to come home on leave in Feb.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    marksmartinimarksmartini member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Rant: I am sick :(

Rave: FI and I are going to buy our first tree together this weekend, I Luv Christmas time!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm a bit behind, but dammiit! I'm not missing my rant!
    Rant: Found out I have a cracked rib, and 3 new herniated discs in my back. I HATE MY BACK! My new blackberry phone went wonky and now has to be replaced. Work has been LONG! ANd cold, i wish I lived in the southern states!

Rave: Because of long hours, making good money!! My new blackberry arrives Wed. Picking up my wedding dress on Wed! Had date night tonight w/ FI and get to stay home and snuggle now.
    Married 7/17/2010 Photobucket PersonalMilestone
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards