Wedding Woes
Options

WTF??? Seating chart page doesn't show all my guests! GRRR!

I'm trying to set up my seating, but my guest list on the seating chart page is missing 3 people!

I added the 3 people tonight and when I go to try to seat them, their names aren't showing up on the seating chart page. I even deleted my seating chart to start over and they are still not there.

I can see them on my guest list though! Grrrr! This should NOT be so difficult!

Any ideas on what I could possibly be doing wrong???

Thanks!

April

Re: WTF??? Seating chart page doesn't show all my guests! GRRR!

• Options
    The Knot's tools are notoriously unreliable.  An excel spreadsheet is a much better solution.
  • Options
    Thanks, Mrs. Conn!! I'm going to take your suggestion before my laptop ends up on the other side of my livingroom! Holy cow, this has been so frustrating!!!
  • Options
    WzzWzz member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    i used paper and pens. it's a bit archaic, but it worked for us.

i even drew out the room layout and put names on actual round tables, which helped more than any spreadsheet did.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_wedding-woes_wtf-seating-chart-page-doesnt-show-all-my-guests-grrr?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:47Discussion:1349a5dd-6e36-467a-8431-b62098783be0Post:5f25abe7-18d1-449a-945f-f05d74a736ae">Re: WTF??? Seating chart page doesn't show all my guests! GRRR!</a>:
    [QUOTE]i used paper and pens. it's a bit archaic, but it worked for us. i even drew out the room layout and put names on actual round tables, which helped more than any spreadsheet did.
    Posted by Wzz[/QUOTE]

OK, Monica.  ;)  Did you make flags in your wedding colors for 'his' guests vs. yours?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards