Wedding Woes
Options

What a Snippy McSnipperton

Honestly, I thought the responses were pretty restrained to Ms. Vent/Cry b/c her friend stole her wedding colors and favor idea.  (The horror!)  Originally, I thought her friend sounded like a btch, but now I wonder if OP has a bit of a victim complex.  (As usual, I added the bolding.)

I'm sorry I even said anything now. No it's not my worst nightmare, trust me far from it, I was just feeling bad and that's the words that came out.

Sorry I thought I could come here and vent. 

Well I thought when she was asking how my wedding plans were going she wanted to know because she was my friend, not because she was taking the ideas.....

and yes I know the good friend was in the wrong and I already talked to her about it but the words just bit me in the ass with the idea stealing bride so it came up again. 

Again sorry for even writing now go on to your own days.

Re: What a Snippy McSnipperton

• Options
    Oh waaaaaaaaaaaaaa!   Waa, waa, waa!

Jeepers.
  • Options
    Jeez. She didn't even get the full Pag treatment. I thought her woe was boring.
  • Options
    I thought we were nice.  Perhaps we should have offered to massage her feet and buy her a drink while she cried victim.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_wedding-woes_snippy-mcsnipperton?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:47Discussion:14879864-20d6-4a4c-b07f-f0918ec7bf3dPost:72593b0d-7493-4b78-8c93-787b939e57eb">Re: What a Snippy McSnipperton</a>:
    [QUOTE]I thought we were nice.  Perhaps we should have offered to massage her feet and buy her a drink while she cried victim.
    Posted by ~~Busy.~~[/QUOTE]

I thought so too.  It was pretty matter-of-fact:  your friend is a nasty ****, no one's wedding is really that original, and if she steals your ideas, don't share them.

It's not like anyone reminded her that over 200,000 people died in recent earthquakes, yet her worst nightmare is her friend giving out the favors she wanted to use. 
  • Options
    We really need to bring back the decapitated flowergirl story.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards