Wedding Woes
Options

Need your help, ladies!

I feel your pain, love this message board. Makes me feel like someone else out there knows what I'm going through.

If you have a minute, please help me and my fiance, Steve, win our wedding from crate and barrel. Please vote for the Gross Hooker Wedding!! :)

www.ultimateweddingcontest.com/entry/99434?=elo5f">http://www.ultimateweddingcontest.com/entry/99434?=elo5f

Growing up I always thought of the day I'd get married and drop my comical last name, Hooker. As an adult it became more so something for everyone to chuckle at. Well, that all changed the day I met my fiancé, Steve Gross. Really God? Powers that be? Of course, none of that matters. I found the man that keeps me grounded and treats me like a princess. He keeps me laughing and enjoying life through all its ups and downs. He is my biggest supporter and I love him more & more every day!

Re: Need your help, ladies!

• Options
    MrsMyrtleMrsMyrtle member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'd rather vote for Katheryn & Igor. 
  • Options
    baconsmombaconsmom member
    5 Love Its First Answer First Anniversary Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    TamponJen, the gross hooker.

Yeah, no one's going to vote for you. 
  • Options
    baconsmombaconsmom member
    5 Love Its First Answer First Anniversary Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_wedding-woes_need-ladies?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:47Discussion:1520dbea-7bef-46ef-aa3c-ece1e48fb138Post:f00a97e2-8623-43c1-a879-f79364175564">Need your help, ladies!</a>:<div>
    </div><div>Because I hate it when the OP is gone: 
    [QUOTE]I feel your pain, love this message board. Makes me feel like someone else out there knows what I'm going through. If you have a minute, please help me and my fiance, Steve, win our wedding from crate and barrel. Please vote for the Gross Hooker Wedding!! :) <a href="http://www.ultimateweddingcontest.com/entry/99434?=elo5f" rel="nofollow">www.ultimateweddingcontest.com/entry/99434?=elo5f</a> " /> <a href="http://www.ultimateweddingcontest.com/entry/99434?=elo5f" rel="nofollow">http://www.ultimateweddingcontest.com/entry/99434?=elo5f</a> Growing up I always thought of the day I'd get married and drop my comical last name, Hooker. As an adult it became more so something for everyone to chuckle at. Well, that all changed the day I met my fiancé, Steve Gross. Really God? Powers that be? Of course, none of that matters. I found the man that keeps me grounded and treats me like a princess. He keeps me laughing and enjoying life through all its ups and downs. He is my biggest supporter and I love him more & more every day!
    Posted by tampajen21[/QUOTE]

</div>
  • Options
    hmonkeyhmonkey member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    kevin and patrick!
  • Options
    L_WoodsL_Woods member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You should both change your name to Merkin when you're married. That way you can take a little bit of each of your old last names, but still have a new start.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_wedding-woes_need-ladies?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:47Discussion:1520dbea-7bef-46ef-aa3c-ece1e48fb138Post:f00a97e2-8623-43c1-a879-f79364175564">Need your help, ladies!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I feel your pain, love this message board. Makes me feel like someone else out there knows what I'm going through.
    Posted by tampajen21[/QUOTE]
    lying liar! We can tell by this statement alone that you haven't read this board, Hooker.
  • Options
    LnR70707LnR70707 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    you can feel my back pain???
    br>imageimage
    IF/Baby Blog
    2 years, 2 surgeries, 2 clomid fails, 2 IUIs, 1 loss, IVF #1 - 10/25/10 = BFP!
    TTC #2 - 6/12 surgery #3, FET #1 & 1.2 = BFN, 12/2012 FET #2 = BFP!
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers

I can't wait for the "im getting a divorce" post in 5 years or so because your husbands were fed up with your disgusting chair asses from playing on the knot all day and getting fired 4-5 times for not doing any work. you guys are all winners!! ~ Laur929
  • Options
    Butter CookieButter Cookie member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
  • Options
    AuntFloAuntFlo member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    RE:  BC's link
    Ednique?  I'm guessing her dad was Ed and her mom was Monique.
  • Options
    tampajen21tampajen21 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sorry, didn't mean to offend. Just looking for help. Again, sorry to have disturbed you. I'm new to the message boards and didn't know that this is apparently a big no no.

Still....congrats on your weddings! Hope you guys all have the weddings of your dreams!
  • Options
    6fsn6fsn member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You needed strangers on a message board to tell you that lying is a no-no?
  • Options
    tampajen21tampajen21 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

If it makes you feel better to trash me, then go right ahead. Whatever makes your day.

I wasn't refering to your lying comment. I do read the message boards. I've been a member of the knot since I got engaged but only recently started my planning and reading the boards.

I didn't know posting about the contest would cause such outrage and would offend others.

Have a nice day and good luck with your weddings.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards