Wedding Woes
Options

well, I've done my good deed for the week.

So, awhile back, I ended up with, while I was buying books at the thrift store, a couple of sunday-school record books from 1910ish.

They are super cool, in part because of the newspaper clippings glued to the front pages of the one.
(they look like this, w/o the modge-podged on photos:  http://www.etsy.com/listing/89270987/sunday-school-art-collage-acrylic)

I kinda decided I should offer them back to the church they came from.  They called me back and do actually want them back.  SO I promised to mail them out this weekend and not keep them.
Apparently I consider it in bad form to keep things stolen from churches 
( they were probably in the possession of the former teacher--her name is in both.  So they ended up in her estate and got donated as 'old junk')

(they did kindly offer to reimburse me postage and purchase cost, I told them it would be under $10, not to worry about it :)

Re: well, I've done my good deed for the week.

• Options
    Awww, that is pretty cool. 

Did you see that article that was going around about the kid who bought an old camera at a flea market or garage sale type deal and then they found a picture of his uncle on it? 

I just a friendly gal looking for options.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    6fsn6fsn member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    That was a good deed.

• Options
    GBCKGBCK member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    I wasn't sure what I wanted to keep them for, but I did kinda want to keep 'em.  because I"m a hoarder.

I did see that zsa, it was spookily awesome :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards