Wedding Woes
Options

Randoms from the past day or so...

* After years of DH telling me how much a pedicure sounded right up his alley, I took him to get one yesterday.  He loved it.  His toes are a pretty shade of pink now too....LOL...J/K  But he does want to get one again sometime.

* DH funny...He's fascinated by my nursing tanks and the 'access' they provide.  He's constantly unhooking them.  He asked me why I'd never bought them before. 

* We met with our potential daycare person yesterday.  It went well.  I really like her.  We're going to do some reference checking and a little more research, but I think we'll probably go with her. 

* DefConn had hiccups this morning before I got out bed.  It was too cute.

* I actually liked Glee from Weds. night.  And I'm uber-geeked about this season of Survivor.  It looks like it's going to be good. 

* DH and I switched sides of the bed for a few reasons.  I'm not sure how I feel about it yet.  I'm going to give it a few more nights.

Re: Randoms from the past day or so...

• Options
    **O-Face****O-Face** member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    *I toooo loved Glee.  Sam's James Earl Jones impersonation killed me.  LOL.  And I'm sad that he had to break up with Quinn.  :(

*H and I switched sides of the bed about 5 years ago, because of his shoulder, now switching back would be weird. 

*Aren't hiccups weird?  hee

*I don't like pedicures.  Mostly because I don't want them to take off my calluses.  I worked hard for those, yo.

*I am wearing a sample perfume, and I keep thinking...pine tree....no rose....no pine tree.  I am so confused.

• Options
    baconsmombaconsmom member
    5 Love Its First Answer First Anniversary Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    I was very happy that we had 2 good Glees in a row. Though I disagree that "Fat Bottomed Girls" is anything but a love song. And I loved, loved, loved "I Know What Boys Like". 
  • Options
    **O-Face****O-Face** member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Same here BM, the hair swinging, the lap sitting...all of it.  HEEE.  Something that wasn't totally gross and ballady.
  • Options
    +candi++candi+ member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I wish H would get a pedicure. He thinks he would be too ticklish and kick someone in the face or something.

We tried switching when I was pregnant since that side was closer to the bathroom and I was more comfortable laying on that side. It lasted 3 days. :-/
    imageimage
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Sometimes H will race to bed first and lay on my side to annoy me. He's 12.

The last two Glees were good. Trendsetting Britni was hilarious.

I need pedicure like nobody's business. I'm getting cracked, old lady heels.
    MIL is thrilled you're joining the family. Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    tawillerstawillers member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would love to switch sides of the bed.  However, DH has a bad shoulder so it would be painful for him to switch, what with all the laying on him I do.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    If Mr. Arb wanted to switch sides of the bed, I don't think I'd ever get to sleep.  I have to face the outside of the bed, and I think it'd be too uncomfortable sleeping on the other side of my body to do that on his side of the bed.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    * H and I switched sides of the bed when we were dating. It was weird at first, but now it is our 'normal.'

* McD's used to have breakfast bagels. Some time ago they stopped and never told me. Breakfast is the only meal I can have until after my x-ray tomorrow and that is what I wanted. I haz breakfast sad.

* I sent out a report yesterday. I'm very pleased with how it turned out. I wish the same could have been said about my eye makeup. I am certain I was uneven yesterday. I need a better mirror/lighting.

* I tried watching Glee. I just could not get into it. I'm not a fan of musicals.

* The meds for my procedure are, essentially, going to give me food poisoning. The guy told H it is going to be a rough night. I feel bad for H, because if I don't sleep, he can't sleep. I already asked him to move the TV from the guest room into my bathroom. I'll be watching all my old VHS tapes. Hello, Say Anything, Mall Rats and Big Lebowski. Goodbye, intestines.
  • Options
    InksWellInksWell member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    -H and I switched once before we got married. He had a car accident and wanted to keep all the hurt parts on the far side of the bed, away from all of my flailing. We did it for months, but switched back as soon as he was better.

-Aw Min, that sucks. About breakfast and all the intestine crud. boo.
    Dear Rain, Not Today. Sincerely, My Parade
  • Options
    6fsn6fsn member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    - I missed Glee this week, but Survivor was fantastic.

- I sleep on whatever side of the bed has the nightstand.  I need a place to put my glasses and lotion.

- I need to book a pedicure for right before baby.  I can't really get my toes anymore.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    -My side of the bed is aways the side closest to the bathroom. I don't know why this is. If we were to move and the bathroom was on the opposite side of the bed, we'd technically switch, but I woudn't really feel like it was switching.

- I haven't had a pedicure since the one for Ww. There are still a couple chips of purple left.

-Thursday is my favorite day of the week because Herbert is exhausted from puppy school and there's good TV on at night. I am easy to please.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My FI and I switch sides of the bed with the seasons, cuz of what side the vent is on for the A/C & heater. I'm always hot so I like being under it when it's summer and the A/C is on full blast, but FI is always cold so he likes to be under it in the winter when the heater is on... It's weird the first week, but we get used to it.

Aside from that, we switched back when I broke my hand because I could not get it comfy on the side I was on.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    L_WoodsL_Woods member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have kicked a pedicurist in the face, Candi. It can happen.

Man and I switched sides when we moved. It's still weird and he gets all annoyed when I try to sleep facing in the bed, but it's more comfortable that way! Grrr.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards