Wedding Woes

things i love

the local grocery store sent me an email that cheez-its and sprite would be on sale on saturday.  that IS how i wanted to spend nye, so thanks!

it's twee and adorable, but i love it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aSq1cez_flQ
btw, is jgl looking more and more like a brunette heather ledger?

i will be spending the long weekend making cookies like a mofo!  we bought bags of halloween candy and have been slowly working our way through them.  we have a load of butterfingers leftover and we don't like them (they were part of a combo bag).  those are getting crushed and made into cookies.  COOKIES.

Re: things i love

• we are getting netflix.  I AM GOING TO WATCH CRAZY AMTS OF THE TELEVISIONS.  ye be warned.

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_wedding-woes_things-love-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:47Discussion:17b92d13-a6b3-45bd-ba7f-b55a895de25bPost:5434579d-b29e-4ec7-9b8b-488423153d8b">Re: things i love</a>:
    [QUOTE]we are getting netflix.  I AM GOING TO WATCH CRAZY AMTS OF THE TELEVISIONS.  ye be warned.
    Posted by hmonkey[/QUOTE]

please to be starting with Slings and Arrows:

<a href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slings_and_Arrows" rel="nofollow">http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slings_and_Arrows</a> 

• 1. I also hate butterfinger. It is my go-to halloween candy, because I am not at all tempted to eat it before (or after) halloween.  I buy kit kats for myself in semi-reasonable quantities.

2. If you hate butterfingers, why would you like butterfinger cookies?

3. How on earth do you not have netflix yet?

4. FWIW, consider Amazon prime instead. Free streaming of almost all the same things as Netflix, and $79/yr for prime < $96/yr for netflix streaming, plus you get all that awesome prime shipping and the kindle lending library for free!

• You didn't have Netflix yet?  ::slaps HMO::

A FB friend posted that video yesterday and had the same comment about Heath(er) Ledger.  Weird.

I just a friendly gal looking for options.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • if you saw the crazy amts of dvds and blu-rays we have, you would not be surprised that we do not have netflix.  we're finally working our way through the second season of modern family.
  • Butterfiners are the awesomest!  But why would you like the cookies?  Now I want a butterfinger blizzard.
  • we love cookies in general.  by disappating the butterfingerness amongst cookie goodness, we will be able to eat them.  the crunchy whatever-is-inside-a-butterfinger also melts, so that sounds good.

i was looking for a cake recipe, but the only ones i could find sound disgusting, like, lime fluff disgusting.

(i still get the dry heaves when i think of a salad that 1) has to be scooped and 2) still maintains its shape after scoopage.)

• I've got lime fluff in the frig if you want some...I took some leftovers out of pity.  I'll dump it soon enough but wanted to gift DH a chance to eat his favorite thing.
  • I could share some cake recipes for you from my company's new diversity website.  They thought sharing "ethnic" recipes would unite us as a diverse company.  So far I have spotted diverse recipes such as carrot cake and German chocolate cake. 

Also...there is something called "Oriental Shrimp."

I just a friendly gal looking for options.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • We're ditching Netflix at the end of this billing cycle and getting Starz instead. I don't watch enough series for Netflix to be any good - no new movies, no Spartacus, what's the point? 

Besides, now I have a new desk in the front window, I can just spy on my neighbors for fun. I mean, "get more writing done". Yeah, that's the ticket. 
  • I love toffee cookies. Toffee?  love...toffee cookies?  Heck yeah!  Loveeee!

I love flavored coffee and I don't care if that makes me a hillbilly...and...okay I care < /> much.

I love jeggings.  Yep. I said it.  I am wearing mango colored jeggings...or spandex super stretchy jeans.  NOT pajama Jeans.
  • wouldn't mango jeggings just be leggings?  I thought the jean look is what makes them jeggings?  Why is flavored coffee hillbilly?  I have so many questions for you today.  What's wrong with mince meat darnit?!
  • Mango jeggings? How....80's.
  • This color:

And when I worked at a coffee shop flavored coffee was considered "gross" by the coffee crowd, so when I think about loving flavored coffee, I feel less-coffee drinker and more moonshiner.

Also...mincemeat is gross.  The end.
  • flavored coffee is considered gross because the flavorings can be used to mask bad/cheap coffee.  also, it is fun to judge.
  • And now I am going to the store to get cheese it's and sprite because that sounds heavenly. I don't like flavored coffee either... I would say mango jeggings is more hillbilly than the coffee thing though...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards