Wedding Woes
Options

OFace

Eventhough I am on lockdown, I MAY be getting some new products! ::squee::

A friend of mine's Mom works for Mary Kay. She doesn't sell the products, she is a copy editor for them, but she still has access to free makeup.

Friend is coming to visit and is going to bring me a stash. WOOT!

Also, did you see the black palette from UD? It looked neat, but I would never use the blue. I wish people would stop including blue in their palettes. I still want the naked palette and will never be convinced that I don't need it. /i have a problem dot com.

Re: OFace

• Options
    **O-Face****O-Face** member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The palette is ho-hum from what I've read, you're not missing out.  :)

Oh and I'm tres jealous about the MK connection.  I know that they have some great products but I just can't get past the MK idea.  AND, I'm also on lockdown so there is that.  Heh.
  • Options
    VarunaTTVarunaTT member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its First Answer
    edited December 2011
    I really like my Naked palette, but honestly I like it b/c it's good for work to night and fits in my purse easily.  Just the right amount of sparkle and glam for my tastes without looking overly made up for work.  I also didn't have a lot of eyeshadows already, so it didn't duplicate anything.
  • Options
    **O-Face****O-Face** member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yes, V.  The Naked palette is a godsend.  But mostly because I'm too lazy to hunt for shadows on my own.
  • Options
    VarunaTTVarunaTT member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its First Answer
    edited December 2011
    Oh wait...you are saying the black palette was ho-hum.  Reading comprehension fail.  :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards