Wedding Woes
Options

please recommend a high chair

either stand alone, table clip-on or strap into a normal chair.

tia.

Re: please recommend a high chair

• Options
    6fsn6fsn member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We have a stand alone, but I wish we had got one of the ones that sits on a chair.

ETA: That probably wasn't particularly helpful.  Our stand alone is basic and it's okay.  The one thing I like is the tray is actually 2 trays that sit on top of a small third tray.  That means you don't have to wash in between each meal, but that's not really much of a saving, especially for you.

We wish we had the portable one to take to our parents.  I also think it would be better for our dining set up.
  • Options
    loveshine1loveshine1 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I got the Peg Perego Prima Pappa. It's in a box at my inlaws.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    +candi++candi+ member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We got the Fisher Price Space Saver as a gift. I like it. Travels easily. It does take up one chair so it's good we have extras.I like that it reclines because sometimes he gets a little too excited and leans way forward in the chair. Leaning back keeps him in place so i'm not stabbing him in the face with the spoon.
    imageimage
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    How old is Baby Mo?
  • Options
    hmonkeyhmonkey member
    edited December 2011
    he's about five and a half months.  we are starting him on solids in a few weeks.
  • Options
    hmonkeyhmonkey member
    edited December 2011
    candi, is it easy to clean?  i'm not interested in chasing down crumbs into a frillion nooks and crannies.

i was considering the tripp trapp for aesthetics and ease of cleaning, but i am afraid that baby mo will tip it over.  he likes to kick.  a lot.
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Wow! You've been a mom for 5 months. It has to feel so funny to see how your life can change in only five months.

Can't wait for the 1st birthday party. I know your people like to do it up big.:)

• Options
    GBCKGBCK member
    edited December 2011
    I don't like ours...it's a safety 1st hand me down.
    Of course, assholio cat shredded the vinyl pad this week too.
    because he's an asshole
  • Options
    hmonkeyhmonkey member
    edited December 2011
    nola, i miss tv so much.  matt the clutter cleaner has been torturing me on facebook with hints about how awesome the next season of "hoarders" is going to be.  can you please go wave your pen in his face?

yes, first birthday will be big.  dh has no idea what i have planned.  HAHAHAHAHA
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Ha. You know I'm watching it and that's why I posted that I miss your recaps.:)
  • Options
    hmonkeyhmonkey member
    edited December 2011
    i WILL watch.  I WILL.  i'll take vacation days if needed.
  • Options
    nicoleg1982nicoleg1982 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I hate hate hate hate hate with a deep, root-chakra passion, my Chicco high chair.  Do not buy.  There are many plastic nooks, seams, and crannies that require toothpick, toothbrush style cleaning on a nightly basis.  Avoid, avoid, avoid!

I have used the strap-to-chair style seats at Mom's and MIL's and hate those, too.  I end up having two chairs to clean, not just one.
    imageimage
  • Options
    kholle13kholle13 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I had a stand alone chair for my son but I didn't even bring it up from the basement for my daughter. It took up too much space. We just got one that straps to a regular chair for her. I like it so much better.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards