Wedding Woes
Options

What the WHAT.

So yesterday, I drove to the trail where I like to jog, parked, and noticed a strange-looking woman walking through the parking lot. She was rail thin, had (unnaturally) red hair, and was wearing a small tank & short shorts (it was about 55 degrees at that point). She also had meth mouth and appeared to be slightly out of it.

I didn't give her a second thought until I started jogging, looked up, and saw her finishing her stretch, then take off running. 

Y'all, I almost had to stop because I was laughing so hard. Her run? Was more of a flail. Like this:
Funny Animated GIFs - Make a splash at your next presentation

She'd run - and not in a straight line - and her arms were JUST! FLAILING! AROUND! People who ran by her were stopping and staring, trying to stay out of her way. She ran about 10 seconds, then stopped, bent over at the waist, and held onto her sides like she'd just ran a marathon. Then she'd shake it off, and GOGOGOOMGJASONVOORHEESISCHASINGME again.

I seriously was looking around waiting for John Quinones to come out of a bush with a camera crew. It was THAT ridiculous. I wish I'd gotten a video of it.

Re: What the WHAT.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    This reminds of that episode of Friends with Phoebe running like a freak through Central Park.
  • Options
    zsazsa-stlzsazsa-stl member
    First Answer 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Anniversary
    edited December 2011

Meth offers joy to all.

I just a friendly gal looking for options.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    MinM, I was just thinking that!
  • Options
    mrsconn23mrsconn23 member
    First Anniversary First Answer 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_wedding-woes_what-the-what-22?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:47Discussion:19ef87b2-ddfd-4219-8f2c-ef419dc5d37bPost:e67f55ef-b488-4be2-9161-d58f3586bfb8">Re: What the WHAT.</a>:
    [QUOTE]This reminds of that episode of Friends with Phoebe running like a freak through Central Park.
    Posted by MinM[/QUOTE]

THIS!
  • Options
    6fsn6fsn member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011

hehehe

And yes, I thought of Friends too.

• Options
    L_WoodsL_Woods member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Min, I too first thought of Pheobe running.

Then, I thought of the seriously odd woman Man and I saw at the SB Pier on Saturday. She was swinging her arms like she was mid-African dance but moving nothing else. Then later she was doing the hand jive. All while in exercise gear at the very end of the pier where random tourists were miling about.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    VarunaTTVarunaTT member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its First Answer
    edited December 2011
    I was almost run over by this woman at the indoor track at the gym.  Seriously, she had people diving for the outside lanes when she went by, so they didn't get smacked.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards