Wedding Woes

zilla

Isn't your appt tomorrow or sometime really soon?  Do you have any thoughts?  What's up with your husband?  Is it the same, or something new?

Yeah, yeah I'm curious.

Re: zilla

• 6fsn6fsn member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    I'm sorry about the night shift.  That sucks. 

Good luck tomorrow and you better update ASAP!  I'm also a little shocked I remembered the date, I can't even remember my own appts.
  • 6fsn6fsn member
    edited December 2011
    My cycle was so off my conception month I didn't even think conception was possible.  Since boys requires more accuracy I'm leaning towards girl. 
  • 6fsn6fsn member
    edited December 2011
    I know what you mean on the shopping.  I keep looking at sales racks for unisex and finding nothing.  If it's a boy I don't REALLY need to buy anything, but for a girl it's a different story.
  • *Barbie**Barbie* member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    2011 may be the year of the girl - 2010 was so boy-heavy. have fun tomorrow! hopefully babyzzilla cooperates and gives you a money shot. 

gender-neutral is a little harder to find, but a lot of "boy" stuff would look fine on a girl. I've been avoiding stuff that's pink and frilly, and figuring that wearing a blue/brown onesie will not be psychologically damaging should we have a girl. (I could always get one of those hideous Duggar-esque bows for her head...)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards