Wedding Woes

What I love about this board (yes, Varuna related)

And no, I won't go away or get my own board.

Sometimes I get so caught up in my own little world, it's nice to be shaken out of it.  I said this way back in the Ww days, and it still remains true.  I learn a lot when someone says, 'you're completely out of depth and mistaken'. 

Thanks.  That is all.

Re: What I love about this board (yes, Varuna related)

• Don't get too on board with V love.  I work to read some conservative websites just to keep myself in check. I mean, I'm still becoming more and more of a flaming progressive liberal, but I at least try to see the other point of view.  I have to know what i"m arguing against, right?  :D
  • There is no arguing here really, I just like to know what other people think.  I'm not really THAT conservative, to my parents I'm considered "young and brainwashed".  So there is that.

Just because I don't agree with someone doesn't make them wrong, or me wrong---we just don't agree.
  • V love. ::snickers::
  • I laughed too, PMeg.  :D
  • mrsconn23mrsconn23 member
    First Anniversary First Answer 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited November 2012
    My parents consider me to be really conservative.  My husband thinks I'm too liberal.

And yes, I appreciate seeing the posts from everyone.  I have had many a 'I didn't think of that' moment on this board.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_wedding-woes_what-i-love-about-this-board-yes-varuna-related?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:47Discussion:1c68becb-204b-427a-a38e-f17ef4107b32Post:fd666e67-ced2-4c81-8440-06a4752b1708">Re: What I love about this board (yes, Varuna related)</a>:
    [QUOTE]Don't get too on board with V love.  I work to read some conservative websites just to keep myself in check. I mean, I'm still becoming more and more of a flaming progressive liberal, but I at least try to see the other point of view.  I have to know what i"m arguing against, right?  :D
    Posted by VarunaTT[/QUOTE]
    Eh, I'd just read Reason, if I were you. No need to fuss with the conservatives - they don't have a decent argument anyway. <div>
    </div><div>*sings* I believe libertarians are our future....</div>
  • I've had a mad girl crush on V for years.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards