Wedding Woes
Options

Okay, hmonkey, I'm on your side now.

I thought it was weird and rude before when you mentioned just staying silent when your husband asks you a question, but as of this morning, I'm changing my vote. 

This morning when we were going to leave for work, I started my car and Mr. Kuus poked his head inside the door and asked me if my car always sounds that loud from the outside when it starts.  Yeah, I guess I could have said something, but I just sat there, dumbfounded, until he found the answer himself in the silence ("oh, yeah, you're always inside the car when you start it.").

So officially, silence at a stupid question is perfectly okay.

*gavel*

Re: Okay, hmonkey, I'm on your side now.

• Options
    hmonkeyhmonkey member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
  • Options
    mrsconn23mrsconn23 member
    First Anniversary First Answer 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think I'm the one in my marriage that asks the stupid questions. Embarassed
  • Options
    **O-Face****O-Face** member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    LOL.  Good call kuus. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Even when I don't offer a verbal response, I usually shoot H a look that lets him know that he was asking a stupid question. So, I am still firmly in the 'you need to respond' camp, but I don't insist on a verbal response.
  • Options
    baconsmombaconsmom member
    5 Love Its First Answer First Anniversary Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_wedding-woes_okay-hmonkey-im-side-now?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:47Discussion:1d354dbb-e468-4f7a-8899-4c699d031d20Post:826a43af-623d-4f20-92a1-414c20913e99">Re: Okay, hmonkey, I'm on your side now.</a>:
    [QUOTE]I think I'm the one in my marriage that asks the stupid questions.
    Posted by mrs.conn23[/QUOTE]
    Me, too.<div>
    </div><div>H has a look for these times. I hate it. </div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards