Wedding Woes
Options

Huh...That definitely throws a wrench in things.

http://news.yahoo.com/video/odd-15749658/identical-triplets-born-in-pennsylvania-29596135.html

I just watched this video about identical triplets being born in PA.  The dad said that they're trying to figure out what they're going to do to tell them apart.  He said they've searched everyt inch of the kids and can't find any physical differences. So they're going to have to do something externally to keep track of them.

My kids would be renamed their siblings names, like, 6 times over.  They would not have assigned names until I have to sign them up for school.  ;)

I can't imagine keeping track of which baby's which in my addled post-partum brain.  YAY for just one.  ;)

PS The babes are squeal-inducing adorable.  :)

Re: Huh...That definitely throws a wrench in things.

• Options
    6fsn6fsn member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    hehe they are cute!  And a not so big sister in the mix too?

I was thinking this might be a reason to pierce a baby's ears, but not so much with boys.  Leave the bracelets on and hope something changes?
  • Options
    WzzWzz member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    they could do something, i am sure. like, the bracelet idea. or shaving a triangle on one head, and a circle on another. ;)
  • Options
    Tatoos! You're never too young to start!
  • Options
    Can they microchip them like dogs?

I just a friendly gal looking for options.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I just thought of one.  Painting the big toe nails of each baby a different color. 

That would continue on well into toddlerhood in my case.  ;)
  • Options
    They could use a nontoxic crayola marker and put a red blue or green dot on one of their earlobes :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards