Wedding Woes
Options

I'm going to turn into one of those people.

You know the people that write emails to tv networks. Ok, maybe not really, but I'm getting close.

Bravo is starting to lose their minds. I was watching Tabitha's Salon takeover show(don't judge) and they said the p-word *twice*.

Yes, they didn't mean kitty cat, but KITTY CAT.

Kim on the Housewives loves to say t***** too.

Where is the darn bleep button?

I remember when they said b*i*t*c*h for the first time on Dynasty, and my mom and I looked at each other, like, "Did they just say Bitch?"

Re: I'm going to turn into one of those people.

• Options
    Firstly, I LOVE that show. No judgement here!!!
    But yeah, Tabitha does have quite the potty mouth...I'm assuming it came from her. 

• Options
    No matter how many episodes I see, I'm always shocked when I hear schit during shows I watch on channels that allow it.
  • Options
    No, it was a stylist at the salon. She said that the owner wasn't getting p**** at home, and that's why he was such a jerk at work.
  • Options
    I love Tabatha.  I watched that last night.  DH looked at me like WTH are you watching.

• Options
    I love Tabitha, too.   And when I was a teenager, I was forbidden to watch Blossom because once they used the word b-i-t-c-h.   :(
  • Options
    NOLA - They shot that salon makeover show at the place where I get my hair cut. I didn't realize it until I already started going there. Apparently the stylists would just lie around (literally) and ignore customers. Thankfully, that's never happened to me. But some of them still obviously need a customer service refresher.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards