Wedding Woes
Options

since it's slow, PIP of the weekend w/ Buffy.

*POOF*
She REALLY likes helping to walk Dawg.  (and Dawg is walking much better).  In fact, Dawg knocked her down the steps from the deck because Buffy managed to get a death-grip on the leash and I didn't realize it.  (and Dawg is clearly strong enough to pull over a skinny kid)

And this is the 2nd hand monkey costume we got while shopping the mom to mom sale.  It has a 'press here' button on it that makes it have screamy monkey sounds--she HATES that so we're gong to 'break' that in some way.  I wouldn't want screamy monkey sounds attached to MY head either.  (she DOES like it, she wandered around saying 'monkey SUIT, naughty monkey!' (she likes that page in Curious George-no fire only a naughty little monkey), this pic was jsut taken to close to nap time, so she looks vacant)
*POOF*

And speaking of Curious George, we read that book a gazillion times this weekend.  Or at least parts of it.  She read some of it 'to' me because apparently she's a big girl and doesn't need MOM to read to her, she can do it herself.  *POOF*

Re: since it's slow, PIP of the weekend w/ Buffy.

• Options
    She's adorable!!!  I love the monkey costume.   And Curious George is the best.  :)
  • Options
    How sweet! And I am extremely familiar with NOOO mommy I'll do it myself!!!
    imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_wedding-woes_since-its-slow-pip-of-the-weekend-w-buffy?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:47Discussion:206de57d-68ae-469b-be17-8096a6b509d5Post:8a5b5f64-6182-482b-8c15-2921eaf7e5b1">Re:since it's slow, PIP of the weekend w/ Buffy.</a>:
    [QUOTE]How sweet! And I am extremely familiar with NOOO mommy I'll do it myself!!!
    Posted by dharmabunny[/QUOTE]

Speaking of which, we haven't seen any pics of your DD in a while.  Hint, hint!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_wedding-woes_since-its-slow-pip-of-the-weekend-w-buffy?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:47Discussion:206de57d-68ae-469b-be17-8096a6b509d5Post:753d2dd5-e4c5-40a8-9c0e-d71b5fb32d2f">Re:since it's slow, PIP of the weekend w/ Buffy.</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re:since it's slow, PIP of the weekend w/ Buffy. : Speaking of which, we haven't seen any pics of your DD in a while.  Hint, hint!
    Posted by AuntFlo[/QUOTE]

<div>We do need a 'catch up w/ cute kids' thread :)</div>
  • Options
    In Response to Re:since it's slow, PIP of the weekend w/ Buffy.:[QUOTE]In Response to Re:since it's slow, PIP of the weekend w/ Buffy.:How sweet! And I am extremely familiar with NOOO mommy I'll do it myself!!!Posted by dharmabunnySpeaking of which, we haven't seen any pics of your DD in a while.nbsp; Hint, hint! Posted by AuntFlo[/QUOTE]

Will work on it...hard to post pics from an iPod...will try for FB at least
    imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    She's so big.
  • Options
    Love it all!

I just a friendly gal looking for options.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Awwwwwww. Love every last picture.  What the heck at the monkey sounds though?

I loved Curious George until I read the original.  The man with the yellow hat was nothing but a poacher so now I have to ignore that when I read it.
  • Options
    She's such a cutie!
  • Options
    6-Re: the original curious george, even the 'original' isn't the original.
    We have multiple (2nd hand store) copies, and the oldest doesn't start the same way.

The 'new' ones start with 'This is george, he lived in Africa.  He was a good little monkey and always very curious".
    The 'old' one started with somethig more like "he was a good little monkey but too curious"

They apparently decided not to make curiousity sound bad at some point.  But left in the monkey-napping and the 'after a good meal and a good pipe, he went to bed" line/picture.  George is going to teach her to smoke! :-P
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards