Wedding Woes
Options

PSA: I WILL have a Guinness with my corned beef & cabbage

I was prego with miles on st. patty's day, and i had one then too. 

he turned out just fine...even thought he thinks he's Bob the Builder.

so i will be enjoying the frothy stoutness this evening.  flame away.

Re: PSA: I WILL have a Guinness with my corned beef & cabbage

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm going to have a guiness, but it'll be in the carbomb cupcakes, yo.
  • Options
    LnR70707LnR70707 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I will only flame you for using the word prego.  I see nothing wrong with one drink.
    br>imageimage
    IF/Baby Blog
    2 years, 2 surgeries, 2 clomid fails, 2 IUIs, 1 loss, IVF #1 - 10/25/10 = BFP!
    TTC #2 - 6/12 surgery #3, FET #1 & 1.2 = BFN, 12/2012 FET #2 = BFP!
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers

I can't wait for the "im getting a divorce" post in 5 years or so because your husbands were fed up with your disgusting chair asses from playing on the knot all day and getting fired 4-5 times for not doing any work. you guys are all winners!! ~ Laur929
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I could kill for a Guiness. It's my favorite. H is wimpy, he can't handle dark beers.
    MIL is thrilled you're joining the family. Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    HeffalumpHeffalump member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its First Answer
    edited December 2011
    I don't like any of this.  The lack of Guiness love is probably because of a guy I once dated.
  • Options
    6fsn6fsn member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    it's all good. 
    I love the Guinness, but it's not the same in a bottle/can.
  • Options
    baconsmombaconsmom member
    5 Love Its First Answer First Anniversary Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_wedding-woes_psa-will-guinness-corned-beef-cabbage?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:47Discussion:216998b0-9305-4e35-bda2-e1cf94313865Post:02b6c680-3637-4afa-b7eb-fa513ca2bc5c">PSA: I WILL have a Guinness with my corned beef & cabbage</a>:
    [QUOTE]I was prego with miles on st. patty's day, and i had one then too.  he turned out just fine...even thought he thinks he's Bob the Builder. so i will be enjoying the frothy stoutness this evening.  flame away.
    Posted by katorigasuki[/QUOTE]

<div>I won't flame. I'll just ask how you can drink Guinness with food: it's already a meal, all by itself.</div><div>
    </div><div>Andplusalso: Does Miles hire developmentally delayed construction equipment? I can't get over the retarded backhoes and tractors to find any value in Bob the Builder. I guess the plus side is that it's not racist, like Handy Manny. </div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards