Washington-Seattle
Options

Just a Reminder...

It occurred to me, and most of you are probably aware, but if not, here goes. Stamps costs change every May. Not really a big deal, it's usually only one cent change. Anyways, I'm sending out my invites in April, and for my RSVP stamps, I'm making sure they are Forever Stamps. You can buy them at Walgreens. That's where I've gotten them before. I just thought it might slip some minds when you send out invites, people still have to have a good stamp to send back an RSVP, obviously, WinkSo I thought I would just bring it up. Hope it helps someone!! Cause I probably would have spaced it if I hadn't of thought of it earlier. I'm a space case!
Married 7/17/2010 Photobucket PersonalMilestone

Re: Just a Reminder...

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Ooh, I totally wouldn't have thought about that!  Thanks for the heads up!
    Family fall photo session with Ashley Hoyle Photography
    Married 7/10/10
    Wedding Planning Bio - Updated 6/13/2010
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Or you can get them at the Post office of course! :]  I might have to do that too! Thanks for the heads up :]
    Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yeah, Post Office I'm sure would have them. I could only reccommend Walgreens, hadn't tried anywhere else. Glad it was useful Info!! Laughing
    BTW, am loving these emoticons, but they totally need some new ones as well. I like the devil idea Tygirl mentioned, we need like a crazy eyed one too. Or a stressed face, I think that would be used alot!
  • Options
    ArchelArchel member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I better stock up on stamps before they raise the price...again... Thanks for the heads up
    - Rachel

Married 11/6/10

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Oh those stupid stamps!!! they are totally ruining my budget on stationary! Wink
    You can also get stamps at costco. They even have winter themed stamps right now!
    Steph and Brad 10-1-10

"Be yourself, everyone else is already taken".
    See my bio!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I thought someone on this board said they found out through their work that stamps were not going to increase in price in 2010...
    It may have been the DIY board, but I am pretty sure someone said that.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    JennyAnn, that would be awesome!! But unless I hear it right before I buy all my stamps, I think I'll just buy the forever. They cost the same. I hope you heard right though! You would think the news would cover it as well. But it might not be a story to them till right around May. I just like the idea of Forever's. Never expire!!
  • Options
    MrsH8172010MrsH8172010 member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Also you can get a pack of like 100 (or something) forever stamps from costco just an fyi
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    thank you for the heads up! :)
    BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker we're having twins!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My new favorite thing is to order stamps online from USPS. I don't even have to go to the post office and they only charge a dollar to ship. Works well for me, plus I can pick from all their designs, which is silly, but I have fun doing it.Laughing
    imageimageimage
    Newlywed Athlete Blog
    DD Arrived 10/17/2011
    2012 Races
    Valentine's Day Dash - 5k - 2/11/12 - 34:21
    Kirkland 5k - 5/13/12 - 31:59
  • Options
    baronbliss3baronbliss3 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
  • Options
    edited December 2011