Wedding Woes
Options

The Challenge

Man, this season is boring.

All I have to say about last night's episode is that I hate Rachel's hair.

Re: The Challenge

• Options
    **O-Face****O-Face** member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited February 2012
    I haven't watched yet...I agree though pre-last night's episode.  I WANT MORE DRAMA.  I don't tune in for zzzz.
  • Options
    Diem has good hair.

When CT doesn't talk and I don't think about who he is, I kind of want to bite his muscles and let him do things to me.

The barrel roll thing looked easier than the plank flip. I mean, in terms of hitting the water. (Except for Jasmine, who sucks at life).

I didn't know Johnny and his lady friend were going to be, so, um, friendly.

Where is Ruth? Does anyone else remember Ruth? I liked her.
  • Options
    tawillerstawillers member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited February 2012
    You mean Ruthie from Hawaii?

I was just thinking about Frankie the other day.

ETA:  I know she's dead, I was just remembering her for some reason.
  • Options
    Didn't another RWer pass away.....the chick from Portland who had Lime disease who was hit by that douchecanoe Steven....and he hid her stuffed animal and threw it in the water because she called him gay?
  • Options
    I totally forgot about Frankie.  Holy crap.  A super awesome chick I knew of in College passed away from CF.  Very very sad.
  • Options
    Irene.  I'm not sure if she died.
  • Options
    the chick Frankie died from CF, from what i remember.

CT has crazy eyes. and it's pretty comical that he gives out relationship advice. you forget that he is a person when he's not given the chance to beat people up and/or kill them.

Diem does have good hair. i wonder if it's all hers, though. you can also buy good hair if you don't grow good hair.

yes, this season is boring, and i am sick of paula.
  • Options
    Nope, apparently Irene is still alive and crazy as ever.  So says teh wikipedia
  • Options
    Wow there are a lot of past castmembers I forgot about.  Sadly, I could spend all day googling them.
  • Options
    mark has manboobs. it is now certain that he is on steroids. i'm sure a bunch of them are on steroids, though.

bring back landon and alton! and ev and casey!
  • Options
    Oh and it's not a challenge without robin crying.
  • Options
    Yes, Irene.

So aside from Pedro and Frankie, everyone else is alive?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards