Wedding Woes
Options

Another one

Limitless

Bad.  So bad.  H and I were just pointing and laughing by the end.  I hope Bradley Cooper and Robert DeNiro were paid enough to not care that the story was terrible.

I just a friendly gal looking for options.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Another one

• Options
    [QUOTE]H and I were just pointing and laughing by the end. 
    Posted by zsazsa-stl[/QUOTE]

this makes the movie sound awesome.
  • Options
    Yes, that was just a check for them.
  • Options
    Agreed. It was so horrible. Bradley Cooper drinks a dude's blood and it's not even Twilight.
  • Options
    I think DH watched that one and he said it was a horrible movie.
  • Options
    I watched that movie through Clear Play (for those of you that don't know-it's a Christian movie box. Removes all sex, violence, cursing, etc.) and thought it was an awesome movie. Saw it again on regular tv and it was like watching a completely different movie.
    That I still liked :/
  • Options
    Why in the fresh monkeynuts are you watching stuff through ClearPlay?  Watching at work?
    imageimage
  • Options
    How and where did you find a ClearPlay?  Did you watch it at your parents over Christmas with your bag of closet hair or something?
  • Options
    ClearPlay sounds like the devil.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_wedding-woes_another-one?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:47Discussion:2368b2ab-e0a9-4e54-8cce-2fe16215c26ePost:817894f8-e169-47c4-9b17-f3ebbd074952">Re: Another one</a>:
    [QUOTE]ClearPlay sounds like the devil.
    Posted by mscalibride[/QUOTE]

Werd.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards