Wedding Woes
Options

if anyone would like to ask me anything about...

recent events, please feel free to send me a private message or an email, if you have my email.

i will be more than happy to listen to what you might have to say to me. i'm assuming anyone who had anything to ask me or say to me would have already done it, but you never know.

i just want to put this out there. i hang out online as a distraction during an otherwise monotonous day.

Re: if anyone would like to ask me anything about...

• Options

i would like to know if you will be watching "ice loves coco." 

please note that our entire friendship hangs on your answer.  (this goes for all of you, btw.)

• Options
    no. but we can always say our goodbyes later.

• Options
    I would like to know if you and the Mr. still roll up to that hotel with the mirror on the ceiling.
  • Options

ygpm

I just a friendly gal looking for options.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    replied, and thanks for actually asking me person-to-person.
  • Options
    ygpm again

I just a friendly gal looking for options.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    {In light of recent events I hope my question didn't come off as creepy}

:)
  • Options
    nola, we haven't been there in ages! last time, we both felt like the room gave us VD. not the happy kind that brings you chocolates and pink pjs.
  • Options
    AuntFloAuntFlo member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    edited February 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_wedding-woes_if-anyone-would-like-to-ask-me-anything-about?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:47Discussion:287bb4da-392f-4a80-8f61-5d4c835d416fPost:6204354f-658f-42ad-8965-f3677d2235b2">Re: if anyone would like to ask me anything about...</a>:
    [QUOTE]{In light of recent events I hope my question didn't come off as creepy} :)
    Posted by NOLABridesmaid[/QUOTE]

Did you ask her if she was wearing pants?

ETA: derp!  I just read your question above nola.   I thought you were saying that you send her a pm with a questions.   Don't mind me.
  • Options
    ygpm

also, are you wearing pants?
  • Options
    I must have missed some pretty huge drama because I still have no idea what went down
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    pants? who has time to think about pants at a time like this!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_wedding-woes_if-anyone-would-like-to-ask-me-anything-about?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:47Discussion:287bb4da-392f-4a80-8f61-5d4c835d416fPost:50bbf96d-344f-460b-9cce-2e9d2ae79c07">Re: if anyone would like to ask me anything about...</a>:
    [QUOTE]I must have missed some pretty huge drama because I still have no idea what went down
    Posted by ElleB87[/QUOTE]

Me too
  • Options
    elle, there is no drama. it's ask me anything day. it;s just that today is my turn.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_wedding-woes_if-anyone-would-like-to-ask-me-anything-about?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:47Discussion:287bb4da-392f-4a80-8f61-5d4c835d416fPost:4cb33388-fae8-4a9d-b1e0-94039aed9790">Re: if anyone would like to ask me anything about...</a>:
    [QUOTE]elle, there is no drama. it's ask me anything day. it;s just that today is my turn.
    Posted by Wzz[/QUOTE]

Ah! I get it...I thought something went down while I was working for half a minute. Good to know I'm not out of the loop.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Are you ladybug?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards