Wedding Woes
Options

Pleh!

H is on his way to Philly for a 3 day meeting. But they're expecting 2 feet of snow on Friday. I might be sans husband for the weekend and I'm not happy about it

Re: Pleh!

• Options
    ~~Busy.~~~~Busy.~~ member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    break the blender and get a new one
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    H already broke our blender.

I might spend the weekend cleaning and organizing the third bedroom though. It's called the "junk room" for a reason.
  • Options
    awesome-sauceawesome-sauce member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_wedding-woes_pleh?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:47Discussion:29cb4c3e-a754-4cb4-b86f-9607391bd848Post:6a0b5743-73bc-46e6-b80f-4e504bbd6bd0">Re: Pleh!</a>:
    [QUOTE]H already broke our blender. I might spend the weekend cleaning and organizing the third bedroom though. It's called the "junk room" for a reason.
    Posted by Mrs.Thistletwat[/QUOTE]

::Dials 1-800-HOARDER::
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    AS, you have no idea. Every time I have moved I've depleted my possessions. H has moved for 15 years with the same box (never opened). Not to mention we have all of his grandmother's stuff too.
  • Options
    6fsn6fsn member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Booooo.
  • Options
    awesome-sauceawesome-sauce member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_wedding-woes_pleh?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:47Discussion:29cb4c3e-a754-4cb4-b86f-9607391bd848Post:c18329e8-f990-4a51-a71d-36f6c2fcfc88">Re: Pleh!</a>:
    [QUOTE]AS, you have no idea. Every time I have moved I've depleted my possessions. H has moved for 15 years with the same box (never opened). Not to mention we have all of his grandmother's stuff too.
    Posted by Mrs.Thistletwat[/QUOTE]

Do you know what's IN the box?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards