Wedding Woes
Options

s/o undies - shop with me

Where's a good place to get mass quantities of reasonably nice undies for a reasonable price?  Nothing "Chantillala" like that baby mama from yesterday.

Just boring, nude/buff low-rise cotton thongs. 

VS has their cotton collection, but $5/pair seems high when I want like 20 pair. 

The low-rise is a particularly bothersome issue, as I often end up with an unintentional whale tail when I bend over. Currently trying to wear longer shirts to deal with that, but it'd be better not to have the problem at all.

Thoughts?

Re: s/o undies - shop with me

• Options
    nicoleg1982nicoleg1982 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    VS outlet.
    imageimage
  • Options
    DG1DG1 member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Interesting. It's hard to find thongs at Target here - conservative midwest, I guess.

Will look online.  ebates does have codes for target.

• Options
    MrsMyrtleMrsMyrtle member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm sure Carrann could point you to some awesome garage sales. You could stop up on makeup, too! ;)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I bought mine from NY&Co. I think they were having a sale. The last time I went there, I didn't see any undies, but I wasn't looking either.
  • Options
    Butter CookieButter Cookie member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Have you ever tried the no panty line or no wedgie ones? lovelovelove. There's a hanes outlet here and I shop there.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    loveshine1loveshine1 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Gap Body used to sell low rise lace and cotton thongs that I loved. I had tons of colors. I just looked on their website and it appears that they don't have them anymore, at least not online.

They're very comfortable if you can find them.
  • Options
    loveshine1loveshine1 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    They're like this. And they don't pinch on the sides.

http://tinyurl.com/36y6xx2
  • Options
    DG1DG1 member
    edited December 2011
    Target's good stuff is out of stock online. Weird. 

Oh well. It's not the most impossible thing to find.  But if I can save $1.50/pair, that's $30 for 20 pair. Worth it.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_wedding-woes_undies-shop?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:47Discussion:2affe632-2a9b-4dcc-9450-981551e1f780Post:16057173-1dab-42be-a3f0-062dc8dd3d2e">Re: s/o undies - shop with me</a>:
    [QUOTE]i personally like the 6-pack of Hanes that you can get in Target. they are not too low-rise that they show off the buttcrack, and they are so much more comfortable than VS. i recently bought a 9-pack (6 pack with a bonus 3 because they were in neutral colors) for $7.99 or so. i like 100% cotton. they make low-rise, and thongs also. i prefer the regular lowrise bikini brief.
    Posted by Wifezzilla[/QUOTE]

I swear I'm like Target, Wal-Mart, Family Dollar stopped selling drawers? It's underwear folks!
    BabyFruit Ticker image
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Also, HerRoom online. I bought my bras there when I couldn't find them when we moved here. Bonus points - that ALWAYS send me promotional emails. So, if you like what you buy, they give you incentive to go back.

• Options
    mrsconn23mrsconn23 member
    First Anniversary First Answer 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I LOVE Hanes boyshorts.  I buy them all the time.  They're super comfy.

I hate Fruit of the Loom boyshorts.  They're crappily made and fall apart very easy and not true to size at all.
  • Options
    *Barbie**Barbie* member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    kohls has a good selection, i usually buy maidenform, but i think they're out of your price range. ($3-5/pair depending on sales and coupons) I always stock up during sales. 
  • Options
    DG1DG1 member
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_wedding-woes_undies-shop?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:47Discussion:2affe632-2a9b-4dcc-9450-981551e1f780Post:5ca64dab-194a-428c-a0e6-4d9571a1159a">Re: s/o undies - shop with me</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: s/o undies - shop with me : I swear I'm like Target, Wal-Mart, Family Dollar stopped selling drawers? It's underwear folks!
    Posted by HisEarth.[/QUOTE]

eh. good underwear is hard to find, esp. at a good price.  I hate my current target underwear.  And I didn't know family dollar sold it.  Will have to check that one out.

• Options
    alikatt17alikatt17 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    I really like the Ambrielle brand at JCP - they usually have a good variety on clearance.   Gap Body is probably my third after Lane Bryant (which is too big for your booty anyway).  I really dislike paying more than $3 for a pair of underwear. 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards