Wedding Woes

getting nervous

I am really starting to freak out about the wedding. Maybe not freak out so much as starting to get anxious. Not about actually getting married, that part I can't wait for. I am just worried that stuff isn't going to get done and I am at a loss as to what to do. I know something will probably go wrong the day of I am just afraid it is going to be something huge. Every wedding I have been to always seems perfect and everyone seems so relaxed and at ease. I am just afraid it is going to be a disaster :(

Anybody else feel like this??

Re: getting nervous

• Be like Santa- make a list and check it twice.  After the rehearsal let it go.  If it's not done it's not going to be and it won't matter.  I would venture that all of those lovely weddings had SOMETHING go wrong that you just didn't know.  If you are happy and relaxed your guests will be too.

• I had several little things go wrong, and I was so glad they did, actually, because they were the moments that really made the day for me. Like 6 said, follow your list and just be as thorough as you can and then just let it happen. Try to relax and enjoy yourself! 
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards