Wedding Woes
Options

Am I the only one...

Who is sick and tired of 20 people a day asking me..."so how close are we now?' or 'Are you all ready?'!  And it is usually the same people!  I know, I am excited about the wedding, but tired of that being the only thing people talk to me about!
GRRR

Re: Am I the only one...

• Options
    **O-Face****O-Face** member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    It will pass once you're married.

Then they will ask you about children.

HTH!
  • Options
    hmonkeyhmonkey member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    yes, you are the only one.  you are SUCH a special snowflake!
  • Options
    awesome-sauceawesome-sauce member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_wedding-woes_am-only-one?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:47Discussion:2cadb266-521d-44e1-8f95-4bd999bcf01bPost:10403554-dee7-4532-b8a7-7946f5e7388e">Re: Am I the only one...</a>:
    [QUOTE]It will pass once you're married. <strong>Then they will ask you about children.</strong> HTH!
    Posted by **O-Face**[/QUOTE]

There are no words more true. And then when you have one, they will ask when you will have another. And so on.

There are so many posters who whine about NO ONE CARRRRRRRRES ABOUT MEEEEEEE AND MYYYYYY DAYYYY! So, I guess, be happy they care enough to ask? Maybe they are happy for you?
  • Options
    edited December 2011

You must not be that interesting if no one can think of anything to talk to you about but your wedding.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Ww, love the siggy.

My man Joe is a trip.
  • Options
    HeffalumpHeffalump member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its First Answer
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_wedding-woes_am-only-one?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:47Discussion:2cadb266-521d-44e1-8f95-4bd999bcf01bPost:10403554-dee7-4532-b8a7-7946f5e7388e">Re: Am I the only one...</a>:
    [QUOTE]It will pass once you're married. Then they will ask you about children. HTH!
    Posted by **O-Face**[/QUOTE]

And then they'll ask when you're having another kid.

Um, is this a <em>woe</em>?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I understand where you are coming from just Smile and say- You're more ready than you've ever been, you're as close as you were yesterday and if they ask you about kids you might actually poke their eyes out....hey, you only get to be Bridezilla once, right! ;)   Good luck!
    My Bio - From beginning to end, see how I planned my wedding on my Bio Website! "There will be a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning." -Louis L'Amour
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards