Wedding Woes

"Good Guys" back tonight - also, "Fringe"?

Are any of my Fringe peeps on? I have thoughts. Foremost among them that I want it to be Thursday again. 

Re: "Good Guys" back tonight - also, "Fringe"?

• edited December 2011
    I'm here. I'm excited for Good Guys too.  I'm commadoing your your car!

I though Fringe was great.  I wonder what the cab driver is going to do next. 
  • **O-Face****O-Face** member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yes, me too!!  I was surprised I actually liked the episode.  How crazy that they made her get tattood.  I was really upset at the ending with Peter and "fake" Olivia.  :(  :((

And YAY at Good Guys, though sad that it's on Friday, but YAYYYYY!!!
  • baconsmombaconsmom member
    5 Love Its First Answer First Anniversary Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    Oh, I wanted to punch Fauxlivia in the face. Get your hands off him, biatch! 

Why was Peter being deposed? Was that for the FBI or Congress or what? I didn't quite get that - isn't Fringe division sort of crazy-secret? 

I was so sad that Olivia forgot who she was. How will they be able to reverse that? Because they will, right? RIGHT?! 
  • edited December 2011
    I think Peter made a deal with Congress to provide Fringe secrets/alternate universe technology in exchange for something last season? I obviously don't remember the details.

I think she will get her memory back and get back to this side.  The cab driver will have something to do with it.

I missed Walter. I do not like Walternate or Fauxlivia.

Also how did homeboy survive being burnt to a crisp? 

Also when Olivia sent the cab driver into the store to buy her clothes there was an advertisement above the door for trips to the moon. 
  • edited December 2011
    fauxlivia kissing peter upset me too. She's too smiley/nice. I feel like they should know it's not her just by the fact that she's not angsty enough.
    I'm wondering if they also planted real Olivia's memories into Fauxlivia, because wouldn't that lack of knowledge give her away too?
  • baconsmombaconsmom member
    5 Love Its First Answer First Anniversary Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    I wanna go to the moon!

Homeboy was burned, survived, and was that much better in THREE DAYS. 

I probably made this up out of whole cloth, but I thought Fauxlivia was a natural brunette, and Olivia a natural blonde. Will Olivia remember when her hair grows out? Is time passing differently on both sides, because Fauxlivia was already blonde again? 
  • edited December 2011
    I just assumed Fauxlivia dyed her hair blonde.
  • edited December 2011
    Fauxlivia was brunette and Olivia was blond.  I think Fauxlivia just dyed her hair to look more like Olivia. 

CW you are right she was really smiley/happy. Not the Olivia we know and love. Lol. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards