Wedding Woes
Options

So I'm just now getting home from the ER

they put Zofran in the IV.  Go zofran!

Getting fluids helped the migraine and THey've gen me enough zofran to last e until I follow up w/ the OB on Friday (the OB wanted me to wait until the 12th...I said no, the ER said to follow up w/in 3 days.  So Friday it is).

Methinks I'll have to demand more drugs from the OB's because otherwise I just can't do this.

But for now, I'm keping things down and the headache is a dull roar.
Although I have NOT yet been to work this week.  boo!

But I did get a souviner picture of Beauford.
Oh, and it's the Mr's birthday.  Guess who didn't get to make him a cake yesterday?  yeah.

Re: So I'm just now getting home from the ER

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Glad you're going home and migraine has eased up a bit.
    MIL is thrilled you're joining the family. Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    6fsn6fsn member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That's good.  I'm sure the Mr. will understand.
  • Options
    TheDuckisTheDuckis member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm glad you're feeling at least marginally better.

Just think of all the guilt-trip fodder you're saving up for little Beauford's teen years.
  • Options
    awesome-sauceawesome-sauce member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Hopefully you can get some rest now that you have fluids and Zofran! I'm sure Mr.GBCK will understand.

Feel free to share the souvenir pic :)
    When you are up to it, that is!

• Options
    GBCKGBCK member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    He ruined the Mr's birthday before he was even born :-P

There was an old lady in the bed across fro mus who was very nice and very smart ass and who may ahve broken a hip...who tretened to kick a nurse w/ her good leg if they tried to move her w/o giving her morphine first.

And there was a trastastic group w/ a potty mouth who insisted that it WAS an emergency--the doctor had told them to go to the Er...2 days ago.  And they did, but it was to busy so the left.  Why weren't they getting to her faster now?  Klass act, that one.
  • Options
    HeffalumpHeffalump member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its First Answer
    edited December 2011
    I'm glad you're feeling better.  I can't imagine that being dehydrated did anything to help your migraine, so I'm glad that's all sorted out.  And yay for souvenir pics.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Oh Beauford is so in for it when s/he's a little schnit come adolescence. You'd best be banking this to bring up.
  • Options
    **O-Face****O-Face** member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I hope you continue to improve.  I think the no cake is excusable.
  • Options
    SchmoopitaSchmoopita member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Glad you're feeling a little better, let's hope for continued improvement!
  • Options
    LnR70707LnR70707 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Glad you are feeling a little better
    br>imageimage
    IF/Baby Blog
    2 years, 2 surgeries, 2 clomid fails, 2 IUIs, 1 loss, IVF #1 - 10/25/10 = BFP!
    TTC #2 - 6/12 surgery #3, FET #1 & 1.2 = BFN, 12/2012 FET #2 = BFP!
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers

I can't wait for the "im getting a divorce" post in 5 years or so because your husbands were fed up with your disgusting chair asses from playing on the knot all day and getting fired 4-5 times for not doing any work. you guys are all winners!! ~ Laur929
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    "There was an old lady in the bed across fro mus who was very nice and very smart ass and who may ahve broken a hip...who tretened to kick a nurse w/ her good leg if they tried to move her w/o giving her morphine first."

This is the type of old lady I aspire to be.  I am glad that the meds help. I hope you feel better and get your migraines under control.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Dude - I got morphine the last time I went to the ER. I feel like shouting for it in the middle of the street on a daily basis. I know where old lady is coming from. That is the shhhhhheeeesh.

You can make a cake anytime. Today, you are making a baby. I'm sure Mr. will understand.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm glad you're feeling better, GBCK.  I was given zofran when I visited the ER in October with a bad stomach bug... that stuff is amazing!  I still have some in my cabinet, JIC.  Best. Meds. Evar. when you're puking your guts out.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards