Wedding Woes
Options

Skyler

Kind of sounds like a name out of a Rosamunde Pilcher book to me, maybe that's a bit better than Walmart (never having been to one I don't really get the stigma there? Sky sounds hippyish, I'd go with that as a nickname myself.

Re: Skyler

• Options
    baconsmombaconsmom member
    5 Love Its First Answer First Anniversary Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    I've never met a white trash Skyler - they've always been little yuppie kids in expensive suburbs. 
  • Options
    FormerlyCallaFormerlyCalla member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hm. Being romanced by Lord Fauntleroy in Cornwall sounds more inviting than being a yuppie.
  • Options
    awesome-sauceawesome-sauce member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_wedding-woes_skyler?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:47Discussion:2ea5fd5c-7629-458f-8bc1-407d4284a7e3Post:d6974580-6871-4b88-b2ff-22471f0243a1">Skyler</a>:
    [QUOTE]Kind of sounds like a name out of a Rosamunde Pilcher book to me, maybe that's a bit better than Walmart<strong> (never having been to one I don't really get the stigma there?</strong> Sky sounds hippyish, I'd go with that as a nickname myself.
    Posted by annielovesdanny[/QUOTE]

Never, as in, never ever, ever ever? JealousE
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Never ever ever. I haven't spent enough time in the US. Maybe we did go to a Walmart when we were there on holidays, but I can't remember (I was about thirteen when I last spent any time on your side of the pond).
  • Options
    awesome-sauceawesome-sauce member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ah, that makes sense now. As for the stigma, peopleofwalmart.com

Enough said :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Charmed :)
This discussion has been closed.