Wedding Woes
Options

~waves~

Hello, ladies!  The new job, apparently, has a policy in place of, "Meet your billable hours, do your job well and we don't really care about internet/cell phone usage.  Oh, except don't stream, b/c it slows us down.  KTHXBAI!"

I'm still living in a state of apprehension, but I think it'll simmer down soon.

My birthday, though I was not feeling it, was fantastic.  I went to the crepe restaurant for Crepes Benedict (YUM), then to our favorite pub, then shopping with 2 female friends (how long has it been since I was at the mall with a woman was a repeated phrase from all of us) and then DH cooked up the dry aged strips we bought for everyone and had that with twice baked potatoes and asparagus.  DH did a magnficent job grilling!  Then sat around and chatted for an hour or so and everyone was out by 8:30, b/c that's how us old people roll, yo.

Re: ~waves~

• Options
    Happy belated birthday. 
  • Options
    VVV!  I'm excited for more people to share my wastoid beauty information with. 

Also, happy belated Birthday!
  • Options
    Thanks, ladies.

O, I have to buy some blush soon.  I'm not looking forward to it.  I've been using an old bronzer for 2 years now and it's finally running out.  I want some color, but I'm terrified of looking like a crazy woman.  Everyone keeps recommending a creme, but I have a Raggedy Ann imagine in my head for that.

Also, I love winged eyeliner.  Lots and lots and lots.

I went into Sephora with my birthday coupon with blinders on.  Walked straight to the counter and got my free stuff and walked straight out.  It was HARD.
  • Options
    I have been buying the most random crap ever.  Justification has been the bane of my bank account. I am doing a no-buy March.  *tear*

What is wrong with cream blush? I bought one color of that new Maybelline bouncy stuff, I use it under a powder blush...like a primer for powder.  Because apparently I need at least 2 layers of color on everything.
  • Options
    I'm just afraid of screwing up the application and looking the fool.  :)

My newest addiction is apparently Makeup For Ever.  I love love love my foundation and powder from them.  It'd be nice if it was like....Avon priced though.
  • Options
    happy belated birthday.

i know nothing about makeup, so good luck with that.
  • Options
    Happy birthday! 
  • Options
    Nice to see you again. You're missed
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Hi!  Happy Birthday!  Yay for a new job!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards