Washington-Seattle
Options

DIY-Drink Tickets

Because of budget constraint, we decided to only offer champagne for toasting and 1 free drink for everyone.  I saw a lot of pretty tags on etsy and i was especially intrigued by the seller name pinkcherrymama.  I showed Fl the pictures and we decied to make the tags on our own.  She sells her beautiful tags for $7 for a pack of 10.  We bought blank tags from Joann for a pack of 25 for $3 and pre-tie ribbon from IKEA for a pack of 30 for $3.  We decided to do cherry blossom to go with our theme in the front and the chinese characters of double the happiness in the back of the tag!  To creat the old feel, just simply dip the tags into red wine and then bake it until it is dry.  We are also going to make our raffle tickets too!

Re: DIY-Drink Tickets

• Options
    alyssa324alyssa324 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    ooh cute idea. I havent heard of aginging paper like that before. So thanks I will probably use it :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    the paper looks awesome.
    BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker we're having twins!
  • Options
    melissa82melissa82 member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Alcohol abuse! Haha JK, very cute

Do people try to get others' (non-drinkers) drink tickets? I am curious, I've never been to an event with tickets so I don't know how it works. I am just imagining myself trying to buddy up next to a non-drinker. Innocent
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    melissa - LOL. I haven't been to one, but yes, I do understand that's what happens. I know 3 friends who don't drink so I would DEF hit them up immediately for theirs!

retromaggie - they look really good! I had never heard that wine trick either. I've always used tea, coffee, or holding over heat (when it's thin paper)
    Daisypath Vacation tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Wow, they are really pretty! Great idea! I wish I were that creative.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards