Wedding Woes
Options

From where I cheat

This confuses me. They go to strip clubs together, but she was weirded out by him getting a lap dance. WTF do they do at the strip club, then? What were her friends doing with them at the strip club?

I have been silently following a thread about the strip club and after this past weekend (was FIs BDAY and we went to the strip club) I have something to add -- just need to get off my chest so I can move on from it!

So it's FI's bday and we usually go to the local strip club for bdays and such (yeah, I seriously don't know how this came about!) Anyway, FI has never had a lap dance and me being drunk said it was okay, so my girlfriends bought him one-- well I had run to the bathroom and when I got back out all I could see was the back of his head and the stripper doing her thing. I didn't realize how upset it made me until I saw it first hand. I thought I would be okay with it but it definitely made me want to vomit. Afterward we talked about it and he said it was really weird and didn't really enjoy it. He said it made him feel uncomfortable.

The only time FI has been to the strip club has been with me and I told him he could do it for his bachelor party but now after seeing first hand how it made me feel, I am second guessing my decision. Now I know I wouldn't be there to witness it but the image is kinda burned into my brainand without me being there, I'd imagine it might get a little more wild!

I think he would respect my discomfort and if he was being honest about not really enjoying it, it shouldn't be a big deal.

Anyway! Just wanted to share my story/feelings and get a little support. Whew! Feels a little better already! Thanks bees! :)

"I would be sad if sex was only about the climax, lame." Someone who is obviously doing it wrong
Photobucket

Re: From where I cheat

• Options
    edited December 2011
    "Afterward we talked about it and he said it was really weird and didn't really enjoy it. He said it made him feel uncomfortable."

Riiiiiiiiiiight.
  • Options
    hmonkeyhmonkey member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    why do they go to the strip club -- for the drinks and atmosphere?  i have many questions.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Is that the only place in town to go for your birthday?

Me thinks there is more to the story.
  • Options
    awesome-sauceawesome-sauce member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Eye.Roll.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    yeah, there are some mixed messages going on here.
  • Options
    **O-Face****O-Face** member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    And I thought Chuck E. Cheese was a crazy plan!
  • Options
    TheDuckisTheDuckis member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I don't get the "I seriously don't know how this came about." Clearly there was a conversation that happened in which you agreed that going to a strip club was a good idea in the first place. Then there were several more conversations in which you agreed to keep going to strip clubs for every special occasion.
  • Options
    hmonkeyhmonkey member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    if they're hitting the strip club for every special occasion, doesn't it stop being special after a while?  it's one thing to be a regular at a bar, it's quite another to be a barfly.
  • Options
    ReturnOfKuusReturnOfKuus member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    Does this scream "I'm the COOL wife" to anyone else?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards