Wedding Woes
Options

The cat's new trick

We have a huge bay window with cloor to ceiling windows in the front of the house.  About a week ago she started meowing at the window to get in.  Apparently she doesn't like that we can ignore the meowing so now she pounds on the window to get in.

The funny part is she's 12 and we've lived in this house almost 5 years.  Took her long enough to figure it out.

Re: The cat's new trick

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Cats are funny creatures. H brought home a gliding rocking chair last night - FatCat has adopted it as his own. He was pissed at me earlier because I had the gall to sit in it.
  • Options
    HeffalumpHeffalump member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its First Answer
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_wedding-woes_cats-new-trick?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:47Discussion:3b76a37f-1316-45ef-803b-2c9b64cd5eb2Post:b3d26e09-7e83-4bfb-97a7-692f9ef50656">Re: The cat's new trick</a>:
    [QUOTE]Cats are funny creatures. H brought home a gliding rocking chair last night - FatCat has adopted it as his own. He was pissed at me earlier because I had the gall to sit in it.
    Posted by Mrs.Thistletwat[/QUOTE]

Tt, our younger cat still gets pissy when I move her out of the glider at Woozle's bedtime, and it's been 18 months. 

6, your cat is funny.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards