Wedding Woes
Options

Nene's going to be on the new "Celebrity Apprentice"

As is Star Jones, LaToya Jackson, Richard Hatch, and Lisa Rinna.  This could be good.  Or so bad it's good.

Here's the cast info:

La Toya Jackson (who never met a camera she didn't like), former View hostess Star Jones, Real Housewife of Atlanta NeNe Leakes, Oscar winner Marlee Matlin, trout pouter Lisa Rinna, former supermodel Niki Taylor, legendary singer Dionne Warwick and Playmate of the Year Hope Dworaczyk are among the potential whore pit vipers up for the challenge this year.

On the men's side, professional kook Gary Busey, juicehead extraordinaire Jose Canseco, former teen idol David Cassidy, potentially jail-bound Survivor trainwreck (surely this violates some kind of probation?) Richard Hatch, rapper Lil Jon, legendary singer Meat Loaf, not so legendary singer Mark McGrath and country star John Rich will all battle it out.

Re: Nene's going to be on the new "Celebrity Apprentice"

• Options
    edited December 2011

GARY BUSEY!?!? That might be reason enough right there to endure this hot mess.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Lil John?! Carranns going to be so happy!
  • Options
    HeffalumpHeffalump member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its First Answer
    edited December 2011
    Who TF did Marlee Matlin, of all people, piss off to get roped into this trainwreck?

Maybe she couldn't afford to be in someone's wedding but had to say yes to avoid being called a hillbilly, and now she has to raise some quick cash.
  • Options
    MNNEBrideMNNEBride member
    First Comment 5 Love Its First Anniversary First Answer
    edited December 2011
    Oh this looks good!
  • Options
    AuntFloAuntFlo member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    CW - I think it was Lil Wayne that Carriann was obsessed with.  Hard to keep all the Lils straight.

I'm not a Apprentice watcher, but I might tune in for the potential Star/LaToya/Nene/Lisa fights.  You know those 4 won't get along at.all!

The male part of the cast sounds like the next Celebrity Rehab show.  Are we sure they didn't get the lists mixed up?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards