Wedding Woes
Options

y'all should sit down to read this.

amy winehouse apparently died of alcohol poisoning. 

btw, apparently the brits call this "death by misadventure."  almost sounds like a jolly good time.

Re: y'all should sit down to read this.

• Options
    **O-Face****O-Face** member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yeah...they should rename it "mass-adventure".

That sounded funnier in my head.
  • Options
    zsazsa-stlzsazsa-stl member
    First Answer 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Anniversary
    edited December 2011

I haven't been this shocked since my rice krispies snapped at me this morning.

I just a friendly gal looking for options.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    ElleB87ElleB87 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yeah there was over 400 ml of liquor for every 100 ml of blood in her.  I do love the "death by misadventure" thing - I thought it sounded funny when I read the article on BBC this morning.  Was there every really any doubt that alcohol was the reason behind Amy's death? Hell no.  Whether it was from withdrawl or poisoning everyone knew the liquor did her in.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    DG1DG1 member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_wedding-woes_yall-should-sit-down-read-this?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:47Discussion:3c5ba54f-5470-42d0-bfc2-f751097d4c6dPost:34b22a7f-3265-4a37-9e60-41cfa9b3d42a">Re: y'all should sit down to read this.</a>:
    [QUOTE]Yeah there was over 400 ml of liquor for every 100 ml of blood in her.  I do love the "death by misadventure" thing - I thought it sounded funny when I read the article on BBC this morning.  Was there every really any doubt that alcohol was the reason behind Amy's death? Hell no.  Whether it was from withdrawl or poisoning everyone knew the liquor did her in.
    Posted by ElleB87[/QUOTE]

I think most people thought it was drugs, almost definitely mixed with alcohol.

An alcohol-only cause of death is surprising to me.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards