Wedding Woes
Options

This kid is going to end up being secretly taped by his roommate...or something.

Dear Prudence,
I just finished my freshman year in college and have found out who my new roommate will be in September. It’s someone I’ve gotten to know a little bit, and when I told him that I was gay he said he "doesn't agree with homosexuality." Yet he's had homosexual experiences. He flirted with me, kissed me, and we've even taken things a little bit further. I know he's a Christian and I know he views homosexuality as a sin or whatever. I don't want him to end up hating himself because of me, but I also want to date this guy! However, I'm not sure if I can help him accept himself. A part of me thinks that I should request a roommate swap, but another part of me doesn't want to hurt him. What should I do?

—Chasing Mr. Closet-Case

Re: This kid is going to end up being secretly taped by his roommate...or something.

• Options
    GBCKGBCK member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    I'm going w/ 'tasteless prank letter based loosely on news accounts"
    :/
  • Options

ALL OF THIS IS FINE BECAUSE HE WANTS TO DATE THE GUY

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_wedding-woes_this-kid-is-going-to-end-up-being-secretly-taped-by-his-roommateor-something?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:47Discussion:3f17a0bc-2b49-47f3-baaa-bfc35a854c7dPost:d9e1b641-4678-4799-88e2-f3738a021d54">Re: This kid is going to end up being secretly taped by his roommate...or something.</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm going w/ 'tasteless prank letter based loosely on news accounts" :/
    Posted by GBCK[/QUOTE]

Oh yeah.  Sadly.
  • Options
    I wouldn't suggest you room with anyone that you might want to date.  It could and probably will all end badly.  Request a swap, Mrs.Conn!

I just a friendly gal looking for options.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    MrsConn, there are more than 4 men in the world, you don't need to deal with the repressed Christian boy discovering his inner twink!
    imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    I can't see Zsa or Dharma's responses.  BOO!
  • Options
    Me neither, conn.  :(
  • Options
    Are they trapped in Alterna-knot?!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Ah!  There they are!  I see you guys!
  • Options
    Funny- I could only see Dharma and Zsa's response on my phone when I checked the board there. Now I can see everyone.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_wedding-woes_this-kid-is-going-to-end-up-being-secretly-taped-by-his-roommateor-something?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:47Discussion:3f17a0bc-2b49-47f3-baaa-bfc35a854c7dPost:695b5571-c52c-4879-90bb-e3e98a6e0e8d">Re: This kid is going to end up being secretly taped by his roommate...or something.</a>:
    [QUOTE]Ah!  There they are!  I see you guys!
    Posted by tawillers[/QUOTE]

Gah...I think the knut hasn't had it's coffee this morning.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards