Wedding Woes
Options

I think I made a mistake

There is a certification I can get for my job. I've never done it before because I'm too lazy to study and I don't think it really gets me anything else in terms of a raise or promotion.

But DH was like "you should do it!" "it'll be easy!" and I was like "yeah, I am awesome, I can totally do it, and gosh darn it, I will study!"

So I was found eligible, and I take the exam on March 3. And now I totally don't want to do it. But I paid $700 for it, so I have to find the motivation again to study and pass the damn thing.

Re: I think I made a mistake

• Options
    You have a month in a half before the exam. 

So that leaves you about a month before you take the last 2 weeks to cram...right?
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_wedding-woes_think-made-mistake?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:47Discussion:4045ea82-d71c-45c6-a5d7-7f216bce9dc9Post:e9e5181d-a82c-46e9-aa51-e8df10a72ca5">Re: I think I made a mistake</a>:
    [QUOTE]let me guess - notary public? ;)
    Posted by Wifezzilla[/QUOTE]

KNAI!
  • Options
    LOL@ "knai!".  :)

for Pmeg:

You got this!
  • Options
    No, it's my hotel maid certification. If I'm certified I can demand tips from guests.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards